Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Samyatang on July 07, 2017, 11:58:22 PM
I'm sorry to bug you again but I just found out about this song and yeeeaaahh....lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWkcu6ntnm0&index=4&list=LLIDpRP12wZEzT_BbQIsn3BA
Also I noticed Smash Custom Music is down which really sucks too. :(

Yeah, that totally suck for those needing music. Also, here is your link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8odm9hf42m96ndo/Jun%20Fukuyama%20~%20Bibbidi%20Bobbidi%20Boo.brstm?dl=0
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!





How many songs I can request from you?

(Like I can make brstm files by myself, but I'm in a lazy mood. . .)


Loop point from:  Start to 2:56
Due Date:  As soon as possible please.

Song Name: Black Sheep (Chiptune Cover) by feat. Ashly Burch & Professor Shyguy
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1Ja0_3H38

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



Hey, I'd really appreciate it if you could make a BRSTM loop for:

Wave of Darkness (Orchestra version) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21n2TrNhjuw



Thank you so much

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!