Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Thank you very much, I might come in with many more songs later though.
retired





Hello! :D
Could you do these songs?

City Trial (Smash Ultimate):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yr0XVsCcA

I wanna Waa (Waluigi Song):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hhqAjViOI

Revolution (Undertale Mario Sans Fight):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQX4FVFZzRw

Ultra Necrozma's Theme (Pokemon Ultra Moon):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFTemk99fLU

Thanks in advance, if there is an advance?  :srs:
Just kidding!  ;)
Modding is just a hobby of mine.


Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't replied on here recently. Lot of stuff happening as of now, including Smash Ultimate. As of now, this topic on the forum can be pretty much locked unless I can convert my BRSTMs to whatever Switch uses. It's been a long ride guys and hope you all are still having fun modding Brawl yet even though Ultimate is out. Otherwise guys, take care of yourselves, and take care for now.

-Smash Warrior™
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Have you already done the first part of JonnyAtma's GaMetal Remix of Meta Knight's Revenge? If you're curious, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeD5Uil_qy8 (Please note, the song is divided into three parts; Meta Knight's Revenge/Infiltrating the Halberd, Battle Against Meta Knight, and Friends and Sun). Just make sure the loop is similar to the Brawl rendition.

April 03, 2020, 01:04:41 PM #505 Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 07:08:24 PM by Ricardo­
EDIT: Removed links

SPAMBOT

How about a better sounding version of this (namely, no popping) with a better-sounding loop? http://www.mediafire.com/?ejmviydzmhz