Boobsey's Model Rips [23/02 Big Boss]

Started by Boobsey, February 08, 2015, 01:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 08, 2015, 01:27:55 AM Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:36:44 PM by Boobsey
Just hit the preview of a model to go a download. All models are DAE.
If you're gonna use one of them for an import, just remember to credit.

Kirby Hat Packs:
Hat Pack 1: Megaman, Shulk, DHD, Greninja, and Pac-Man



WiiU




3DS




PSX

Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Heck yes!!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on February 08, 2015, 02:08:40 AM
Heck yes!!
I just finished with the other two FS Megamen, assuming thats what you're referring to
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

February 08, 2015, 02:15:28 AM #3 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:22:19 AM by Onii-chan
I am. Do you do requests? I really want Jiggs and her alts, and Calikingz would like Zero and Bass
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 08, 2015, 02:24:14 AM #4 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:25:56 AM by Boobsey
Well, they're done. I think they may have planned to use them as costumes, since they have finger bones over their blasters and two iris panes(for FS eyes I presume)
Next up is Ridley, and some Kirby hats

Quote from: Onii-chan on February 08, 2015, 02:15:28 AM
I am. Do you do requests? I really want Jiggs and her alts, and Calikingz would like Zero and Bass
I guess I can do some requests, so I'll do those
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on February 08, 2015, 02:24:14 AM
Well, they're done. I think they may have planned to use them as costumes, since they have finger bones over their blasters and two iris panes(for FS eyes I presume)
thats interesting. it would have been cool to play as X.

Quote
Next up is Ridley, and some Kirby hats
I guess I can do some requests, so I'll do those
awesome!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Question, should I rip all the new Kirby hats, or only newcomers?
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

You should rip newcomers. And also you should rip Ike. That would be so awesome!!

February 08, 2015, 04:15:24 AM #8 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:53:12 AM by Nao-chan
Nano already ripped Ike. He's working on him now. Already has a partial rig done.

Proof of said ripping.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on February 08, 2015, 12:00:29 AM
Zombie Ike



Rig almost done. Obviously needs lots of texture work.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Never had plans to rip Ike in the first place.
I do however have plans to rip Lucina and Robin
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Nao-chan on February 08, 2015, 04:15:24 AM
Nano already ripped Ike. He's working on him now. Already has a partial rig done.

Proof of said ripping.


Cool stuff. My brother is freaking out over the Fire Emblem rips (he's actually the one who asked me to post)

Quote from: Boobsey on February 08, 2015, 05:16:33 AM
Never had plans to rip Ike in the first place.

I was just letting TheStarThief know about him.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 08, 2015, 07:53:33 PM #12 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:15:30 PM by Boobsey
First hat pack up!
Next up is Proto Man, Purin, Items, and The Heropon


Pac-Kirby is just hilarious:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something


im working on the kirby hats. I have shulk done.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.