Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wii U Support  (Read 1924 times)
WhatsTheMatterScared?
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: February 08, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »

Hello, I am trying to use hacks on Wii U but it's not going very well.
I managed to get Homebrew on my Wii U via SmashStacks, after that I installed Riivolution and a code for textures,
it said something about and IOS needing to be downgraded so I looked at this forum. I found out Rii doesn't work for Wii U. Next, I tried Gecko OS. I found some download on a video (I don't remember it anymore so I can't answer
questions about that) and proceeded to put it on my SD card and install it. It never showed up.  Now i'm trying to get
hacks on my Wii U to work again, but I can't find any good tutorials and USB Loaders for it. Could anyone help?

There is no such thing as a painless lesson....

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:09:14 PM »

You could always try a workaround of getting Project M on your WiiU, and then instead of the Project M files in "fighter" and the other folders in the folder that that folder is in, you should be able to use custom character skins and stuff, by just pretending that Project M is normal Brawl with extra slots.

WhatsTheMatterScared?
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 07:46:30 PM »

You could always try a workaround of getting Project M on your WiiU, and then instead of the Project M files in "fighter" and the other folders in the folder that that folder is in, you should be able to use custom character skins and stuff, by just pretending that Project M is normal Brawl with extra slots.
    Project M crashes ALOT on my Wii U. I also don't like it's physics.

There is no such thing as a painless lesson....

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: