Brawl Partition (NTCS)

Started by jedycus, February 16, 2015, 05:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whenever I open " Fighter " or anything else, there's nothin in it. All it says is " drag or make a new folder ", but sometimes I do see the stuff in it when I do the exact same thing. And Yes, I am using Google Drive. How do I make it show the stuff in it, I am wanting to mod Ganondorf.

It should show the stuff; if not, follow these steps:

Click the button on the top-right to add it to your Drive
Go to your Drive
Everything should now be there

If you have trouble with those instructions, please lemme know!

February 17, 2015, 05:48:12 PM #2 Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:57:24 PM by jedycus
Quote from: windhunter7 on February 17, 2015, 12:03:03 AM
It should show the stuff; if not, follow these steps:

Click the button on the top-right to add it to your Drive
Go to your Drive
Everything should now be there

If you have trouble with those instructions, please lemme know!
That's what I did originally but still they usually don't show uphttp://i.imgur.com/j56uSoQ.png?1

I have all of the Brawl files, as I downloaded all of them, so if you want, I guess you can just PM me and I'll email the asked-for files to you.

You said you wanted to mod Ganondorf, for example, so soon, I will send you an email containing a .zip file with all of the Ganondorf files in it. If it's been 15 minutes and you haven't received it, please let me know.(Sometimes, Google bugs on sending emails and they don't send, even though they're in your "Sent Mail")