AlGeorgeRomo: Tutorial on making custom CSPs

Started by Eiji_Ar, February 25, 2015, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How to make your own CSPs and Battle Portraits

Hello there! This is AlGeorgeRomo. Many of you have asked me how I make my CSPs and what programs I use. And since the process is too long to put it in a single message, I made a tutorial to show you how you can make your own CSPs.

What programs to use
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Getting started
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Models appear white in BrawlBox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Removing unnecessary objects and textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Posing the model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Editing the portrait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Making the CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Making the battle portraits
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alternate costumes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You are now finished!
Now you know how to make your own custom CSPs and BPs for your hacks and costumes. Thank you for reading, and I hope this has helped you.

Would you ever make a CSP pack for the default Project M and Brawl Costumes, or release the PSD and Brawlbox pose? Of all the CSP's I've seen, yours are definitely the best, surpassing even SJS!

oye primo, deberias intentar usar un programa para renderizar, estoy seguro que podrias hacer cosas impresionantes (si hasta yo puedo hacer renders aceptables lol)

Quote from: Nefnoj on February 28, 2015, 06:56:43 PM
Would you ever make a CSP pack for the default Project M and Brawl Costumes, or release the PSD and Brawlbox pose?

Nope. I won't share that.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 01, 2015, 12:55:01 AM
oye primo, deberias intentar usar un programa para renderizar, estoy seguro que podrias hacer cosas impresionantes

Eso es lo que he querido hacer, al igual que importar o customizar modelos para Brawl. Pero mi laptop ya tiene unos aƱitos, y cuando corro 3ds Max o AutoCad, se calienta y todo se pone lento. Espero pronto conseguirme una mas moderna.

Could you give me a link to BrawlBox v0.73? I've been looking around Brawlvault and I can't find it.
Tom Kenney summarized my life in seven words.
"Yay, I win again, just like always!"


is there any chance that you can show us how to make Stock icons?

How would you get metaknights wings to open?