Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Touhou Project Build for Smash Bros. [HELP WANTED]  (Read 2627 times)
Jitters0
Newbie Kitten

I have no idea what I'm doing.

View Profile Awards
« on: March 20, 2015, 03:07:08 PM »

I'm a rather avid Touhou fan (more so on the side of the fighting game and other spinoffs because of my abysmal skills with the original SHMUPs, but oh well), and I've been disappointed in the lack of support with fighting related games.
After browsing, I've noticed that there are a selection of Touhou related mods, so I thought I try a get some sort of build going inspired from that.

I really don't have anything in plan just yet, right now I'm trying to see if it is even possible to hit the ground running with this. If so, progress will begin from there.
The thing is, I only have very basic knowledge with modding smash, and that is limited to replacing (not adding) assets (Characters, Music, and the like), so of course doing this own my own would be quite hard...
What I'm looking for are people willing to help with the other parts, which would be things like models, move sets (PSAs), VA work (Announcer), and so on and so forth (A coder is a possibility but I don't know how much that would be needed).

Anyways, if your interested, PM me so we can discuss where to go from there.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, simply post them here.
Thanks in advance for future help, I would love to have this concept become a reality.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 04:44:03 PM by Jitters0 » Logged

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 04:35:13 PM »

did someone say Touhou? o:
    I am the maker of 85% of this site's Touhou hacks and yeah,Ive made so many Touhou stuff in the past that some people has asked me to make a single build about Touho only
    I sadly am currently working in my own build project (link in my signature) but I wanna keep trace of this idea; I think you only need to find out where to put things, you can make up CSPs from tasforo-styled images for example

Jitters0
    Newbie Kitten

I have no idea what I'm doing.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 04:40:14 PM »

did someone say Touhou? o:
    I am the maker of 85% of this site's Touhou hacks and yeah,Ive made so many Touhou stuff in the past that some people has asked me to make a single build about Touho only
    I sadly am currently working in my own build project (link in my signature) but I wanna keep trace of this idea; I think you only need to find out where to put things, you can make up CSPs from tasforo-styled images for example
    Placing things shouldn't be too much of a challenge, I'll have a crack at it.
    Still, it will probably be a while before I have anything worth showing; I'm currently working on my own personal build (but that doesn't mean I won't halt its progress!).

EDIT: Actually, the bigger issue lies in removing content, that's uncharted territory in my case. It would definitely feel pretty tacky for Marisa to have a bunch of Mario 'alts'; for example.
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:18:30 PM by Jitters0 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: