Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 04:25:00 PM by Edwguard Flows
Welcome all of you to Edwguard F SSBB Mods!! I hope you will help me to improve and make more mods for the comunity.




IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






VIDEO - BLUE VERSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





NORMAL VERSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





NORMAL VERSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Credits to BRAWL PLAYER

IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





By LUNOZ

IMAGES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





COMMING SOON




http://youtu.be/8FvQFBGNziE


Dream Land Omega, Kongo Jungle Omega, Battlefield (Smash U), Termina (Melee) and more!!






I think that Brinstar looks pretty damn cool.

Nice job on fixing Pyrosphere's lighting. It's no secret I cheaped out on a lot of things when I made that stage, lighting incuded, but after like two straight days of fixing the model I was pretty much done with the stage, haha.

Thanks Legacy Wolf! I think this stage deserves more that old original textures hahaha

Gravity, your work in the Pyrosphere is impresive!! I think that the stage needed only change a bit the lights!


I',m still working in the Brinstar X HD...



Are you guys going to remaster more stages?

I think Metroids on Brinstar are completly out-of-place. Other than that, looks good.

Where did that "Lag: 4" came from on one of Pyrosphere screenshots?

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 14, 2015, 05:50:39 PM
Are you guys going to remaster more stages?

Of course, I think that Corneria needs new HD textures...

I'll finish Bristar X HD very soon ^^


I fix all the original animations and add new magma wall animation in the background. Tomorrow, I going to upload on YouTube.

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on April 16, 2015, 09:10:53 AM
I think Metroids on Brinstar are completly out-of-place. Other than that, looks good.

Where did that "Lag: 4" came from on one of Pyrosphere screenshots?

If you prefer, I could add a version without metroids. Those letters about Lag appears in the Dolphin Emulator and I dont know how can eliminate it... Although it isn´t very important


Sorry for the delay...

I'm doing progress in this stage. The acid is less bright now and I have added an acid-fall in the background.
I have fixed the original stage animations. Addition, I have changed the lights, the ambient lights, the fogs system and the metroids position.

I'm close to finish this stage but I need some more time to fix some little details for the final version!




After six long days of work. I've finally finished!!! I have changed the lighting system to make it more realistic and dramatic, I also have restored the shadows of the characters. I have created animations for the stream of lava and for the sparks and heat, that are more intense. Moreover, the points of light in platforms, in main platform and in background have been animated. Finally I have modified the Ridley animation that moves around the stage threatening... You can't hide from him!! Hahaha.

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on April 25, 2015, 12:47:28 AMIf you prefer, I could add a version without metroids. Those letters about Lag appears in the Dolphin Emulator and I dont know how can eliminate it... Although it isn´t very important
That would be nice.
That is a rather useful feature...if you can always emulate SSBB at 60fps.
Quote from: Edwguard Flows on April 25, 2015, 02:10:08 PM-
Quote from: Edwguard Flows on May 04, 2015, 11:40:36 AM
Good. Looks better now and more different from original stage.

May 06, 2015, 05:39:14 AM #11 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:50:02 AM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 04, 2015, 03:48:56 PM
That would be nice.
That is a rather useful feature...if you can always emulate SSBB at 60fps.Good. Looks better now and more different from original stage.

Thanks Ridley!! Now I'm working in the omega Versión...



Ultimate Pyrosphere Omega Version (WIP 2). Download soon...  ;)


What about Delfino Plaza? I think it needs to be remastered.