Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: E-scope12 on June 04, 2015, 02:39:06 PM
What about Delfino Plaza? I think it needs to be remastered.

Of course but I think there is a remastered version avaliable. Try to download it!

Now, I'm working in the original Brinstar stage with HD new textures, lights, shadows, animation and acid movement.


Download soon

SSBB (Project M) Ultimate Brinstar Omega (WIP 1)

This is the Definitive Omega version inspired in the SSB for 3ds stage. I have to fix some lights, shadows and add more details (lights, towers and other elements)




Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 29, 2015, 10:59:59 PM
Whoa
Omega brinstar
why did no one think of this before
looks great

Thanks BravoEX!! I always have wanted do this stage but I couldn't do it until now. I didn't have sufficient knowledge. hehehehe


WIP 2....



This is really impressive stuff. I'll be using these immediately.

How do you feel about doing HD versions of the classic stages in PM 3.6? Sector Z would look beautiful, for instance, as would Planet Zebes, Yoshi's Story 64, Kongo Jungle 64, etc...

July 06, 2015, 11:18:58 PM #20 Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:37:37 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 06, 2015, 03:10:22 PM
This is really impressive stuff. I'll be using these immediately.

How do you feel about doing HD versions of the classic stages in PM 3.6? Sector Z would look beautiful, for instance, as would Planet Zebes, Yoshi's Story 64, Kongo Jungle 64, etc...

It's an excellent idea. First, I would finish all my projects (Pyrosphere, Brinstar and others), and later start with this. Thanks for your sugestion!

Post Merge: July 07, 2015, 07:37:37 PM

Finally , I have replaced the omega Brinstar version directly in the Brinstar.pac without any rel file. Hurraaaa !!!

Glad you like the idea. I'm excited to see updates on your current works so I'm more than happy to wait.

Hey, I do textures and was wondering If I you could use someone to help with these stages? I've wanted to make an HD 64 Yoshi stage for I while now and would be glad to help with anything else.

July 11, 2015, 10:27:46 AM #23 Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 06:46:20 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: Program on July 10, 2015, 09:33:01 PM
Hey, I do textures and was wondering If I you could use someone to help with these stages? I've wanted to make an HD 64 Yoshi stage for I while now and would be glad to help with anything else.

Great . That would be fine, any help is welcome.


Post Merge: July 12, 2015, 06:46:20 PM

Well... the Ultimate Brinstar is over!! This is the result:





Original




I will upload this stage with the others (a competive version without acid damage and the omega version) very soon.


Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on July 14, 2015, 01:26:39 AM
Looks a lot better than before.

Thanks Ridley. I did my best with this remaster!! The original version is so ugly... Brinstar deserve something more atractive

Now I'm finishing the Omega version:



Man that FD Brinstar looks good! I love anything to do with Metroid so I'll definitely be downloading that.
I assume you used 3dsmax redesign the level, because I know you can't do anything like that in Brawlbox.

P.S. Would you mind if I posted a pic over here of how Yoshi 64 is going?

Quote from: Program on July 15, 2015, 02:02:07 AM
Man that FD Brinstar looks good! I love anything to do with Metroid so I'll definitely be downloading that.
I assume you used 3dsmax redesign the level, because I know you can't do anything like that in Brawlbox.

P.S. Would you mind if I posted a pic over here of how Yoshi 64 is going?

Yes, I had to use 3d Max for the main flat platform and the rocks. Of course, post your work here ^^

BTW, how about adding Ki-Hunters to Brinstar? They are present in Brinstar from Super Metroid and would make the stage more different from the original one. Im not sure how it will affect the performance though. They shouldn't lag the game unless there are too many of those. There won't be problems with getting the model and thats something im sure about since...well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just an idea.

Oh! so
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on July 15, 2015, 10:39:06 AM
BTW, how about adding Ki-Hunters to Brinstar? They are present in Brinstar from Super Metroid and would make the stage more different from the original one. Im not sure how it will affect the performance though. They shouldn't lag the game unless there are too many of those. There won't be problems with getting the model and thats something im sure about since...well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just an idea.

Oh! sound fantastic. I was looking for something like that (a zoomer, a reo...) but the Ki-Hunter is perfect. I have no idea about rip the model from Other M... maybe you can do that, Ridley.