Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 15, 2015, 01:33:19 PM
Oh! sound fantastic. I was looking for something like that (a zoomer, a reo...) but the Ki-Hunter is perfect. I have no idea about rip the model from Other M... maybe you can do that, Ridley.
I already did. Animations from Other M are compatible with Brawl too, so, no need to make custom animations. Will send it soon.

July 15, 2015, 03:32:02 PM #31 Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:59:38 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on July 15, 2015, 02:01:37 PM
I already did. Animations from Other M are compatible with Brawl too, so, no need to make custom animations. Will send it soon.

Thanks Ridley!!

Post Merge: July 15, 2015, 04:59:37 PM

Not bad....



That's going to look awesome! I love stages with moving things like that, it makes them much more fun to play on. So, on a much less impressive note here's some progress on Yoshi 64. I still have quite a bit of work to do though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. You're making me want 3dsmax even more.

Quote from: Program on July 15, 2015, 05:53:38 PM
That's going to look awesome! I love stages with moving things like that, it makes them much more fun to play on. So, on a much less impressive note here's some progress on Yoshi 64. I still have quite a bit of work to do though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. You're making me want 3dsmax even more.

Those textures look more bright, sharp and defined. Great job!!

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 15, 2015, 03:32:02 PM
Thanks Ridley!!

Post Merge: July 15, 2015, 04:59:37 PM

Not bad....
Looks good...but i kinda expected the stage to be darker. Would give more of a "cave" or "underground" feeling that Brinstar had. And looks like you decided to make them fly around quickly instead of either flying in same spot or slowly moving around.

July 16, 2015, 02:21:09 PM #35 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:21:24 PM by Lunoz
I thought about doing Onett, and I began with the trashcan.



This is the first time I'm trying to recreate something in HD. So it maybe doesn't look that good, I don't know. I want to make it with a "EarthBound feel" like in the original game. I dunno how to explain, but I think you get it. Give critique I guess.

Quote from: Lunoz on July 16, 2015, 02:21:09 PM
I thought about doing Onett, and I began with the trashcan.



This is the first time I'm trying to recreate something in HD. So it maybe doesn't look that good, I don't know. I want to make it with a "EarthBound feel" like in the original game. I dunno how to explain, but I think you get it. Give critique I guess.

I suggest you to use the textures from the Smash U. DSX8 recently has uploaded this HD version.

Most of the textures in the Wii U version of Onett is the same like Brawl ones. There's only like two textures that is different.

Quote from: Lunoz on July 17, 2015, 04:30:48 PM
Most of the textures in the Wii U version of Onett is the same like Brawl ones. There's only like two textures that is different.

Well ,there not many change in the most of the background textures. But the cars, the ground, the road, the posters, the taxis, the trees, the roofs, the dust box, the hospital and some more textures have been improved with more definition. Anyway, it's only a suggestion.

July 17, 2015, 06:01:53 PM #39 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:47:22 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 17, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
Well ,there not many change in the most of the background textures. But the cars, the ground, the road, the posters, the taxis, the trees, the roofs, the dust box, the hospital and some more textures have been improved with more definition. Anyway, it's only a suggestion.

I used the mountain texture and the trees from the Wii U version. The other things you mentioned have I already done or going to do.

Progress:


[spoiler]


[/spolier]

Man, I was just trying out some of these today! Great stuff and can't wait to see more! I'm still just waiting for someone to throw Magicant out there haha. Shame that stage isn't on the Wii U.

July 17, 2015, 08:04:26 PM #41 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:32:11 AM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: Lunoz on July 17, 2015, 06:01:53 PM
I used the mountain texture and the trees from the Wii version. The other things you mentioned have I already done or going to do.

Progress:


[spoiler]


[/spolier]


Ok, If you need some help, tell me ;) I like that wall. It look good, more saturated.

Quote from: jackal27 on July 17, 2015, 06:42:58 PM
Man, I was just trying out some of these today! Great stuff and can't wait to see more! I'm still just waiting for someone to throw Magicant out there haha. Shame that stage isn't on the Wii U.

Thanks jackal!!

Post Merge: July 18, 2015, 12:32:09 AM

A preview here



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's done... if there's no need to make changes.

i think the bug animations are perfect
they are not too distracting
my only complain would be the two pillars looking to blocky, just from previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


but its just a minor issue, you dont have to change it

Quote from: Lunoz on July 19, 2015, 12:51:50 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's done... if there's no need to make changes.
So, Nintendo decided to use the exact same UV mapping for the old stage as the new one if I understood correctly... Lazy Nintendo!

I wanted an opinion on something that has to do with Yoshi 64. Do we like the new floor texture? I wanted it to look really clean and geometrical, however, I want to make sure I don't lose the "feel" that the original had.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.