Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Interesting... Which program do you use for extract the models from Majora 3ds?

August 31, 2015, 01:03:36 PM #106 Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:04:43 PM by DSX8
for OoT3D/MM3D, the name of the program is called N3DS Cmb Viewer.. since both games uses CMB format to store models and textures in.. altho MM3D uses a different version of the CMB format and it doesnt support it, but there's a tool on facepunch that you can download and convert the MM3D files to the same version used in OoT3D

Sadly.. the program doesnt export bones or rigging data
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 31, 2015, 01:03:36 PM
for OoT3D/MM3D, the name of the program is called N3DS Cmb Viewer.. since both games uses CMB format to store models and textures in.. altho MM3D uses a different version of the CMB format and it doesnt support it, but there's a tool on facepunch that you can download and convert the MM3D files to the same version used in OoT3D

Sadly.. the program doesnt export bones or rigging data

Ok, I'll try it!! Thanks for the info ;)

September 10, 2015, 05:36:44 PM #108 Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:55:26 PM by Edwguard Flows
New Ultimate stage :)



whoa man
this is beautiful
someone needs to feature this in the kcmm blog page seriously

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on September 21, 2015, 09:03:50 PM
Yeah!! WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ is here!!


Any chance of a neutral version that doesn't do the minigames?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on September 22, 2015, 01:54:15 AM
whoa man
this is beautiful
someone needs to feature this in the kcmm blog page seriously

Thanks for your words!! It would be an honor

Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on September 22, 2015, 04:08:59 AM
Any chance of a neutral version that doesn't do the minigames?

Yes, but I would need more time for it. Comming soon ;)

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on September 22, 2015, 10:23:06 PM
Thanks for your words!! It would be an honor

Yes, but I would need more time for it. Comming soon ;)

Awesome. So what's the next project?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on September 22, 2015, 10:47:06 PM
Awesome. So what's the next project?

Well, Recently I finished Ultimate Fountain of Dreams so I 'll upload it very soon. There are others projects like Brinstar Depths and Termina that need more time. In the future I would like to remaster Corneria from Melee.

But in this moment I have to study so this work/projects may be delayed a bit...


Quote from: Edwguard Flows on September 22, 2015, 10:59:35 PM
Well, Recently I finished Ultimate Fountain of Dreams so I 'll upload it very soon. There are others projects like Brinstar Depths and Termina that need more time. In the future I would like to remaster Corneria from Melee.

But in this moment I have to study so this work/projects may be delayed a bit...

No problem, take your time.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

As always, I'm really excited for your work. Can't wait to see Fountain of Dreams' update and other WIPs.

cant wait to see what u do with my great bay stage :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Thanks for your support, I'll do my best