Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on September 25, 2015, 09:43:44 PM
what percent is brinstar dephts at?
just saiyan...

Well I can't tell you exactly, but 50% more or less. I'll upload a WIP soon.


September 29, 2015, 04:48:56 PM #123 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:50:14 PM by Edwguard Flows
I'm working in the "reflection". A new model with more elements for a realistic effect.

I need some help about the shaders. Which do you like more?


The brighter (new), or the darker (original)











Thanks!!



i would say the monster needs more work in the animations.
its like he pops up too fast and hides down to fast.
he needs to stay up a little longer, and hide a lil longer.  idk
just my thoughts

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on October 08, 2015, 01:29:22 AM
i would say the monster needs more work in the animations.
its like he pops up too fast and hides down to fast.
he needs to stay up a little longer, and hide a lil longer.  idk
just my thoughts

Yeah, I agree. I'm not working on this right now, because the stage in self needs more work.


Quote from: BeepBoopWAH on October 08, 2015, 11:15:52 PM
Do you take requests?

Normally, I don't take requests. But depend of the request ;)

Hmm, I have to make it good then.

Could you make an HD version of Meta Crystal?




October 11, 2015, 04:16:30 PM #131 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 04:18:23 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: BeepBoopWAH on October 10, 2015, 12:05:48 PM
Hmm, I have to make it good then.

Could you make an HD version of Meta Crystal?

Well the stage alredy has a great remaster HD version so... I think there are stages that need it more.

Ps: A recolor stage



Oh my gosh, I was JUST going to ask for a blue version. It's like you read my mind.

The blue version is definitely an improvement over the red version, since it has much better contrast, so I'm glad you made it.

Quote from: BeepBoopWAH on October 11, 2015, 08:33:59 PM
Oh my gosh, I was JUST going to ask for a blue version. It's like you read my mind.

The blue version is definitely an improvement over the red version, since it has much better contrast, so I'm glad you made it.

Hehehe some of you asked me for the stage and... here is it!! Enjoy ;)