Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Finally, I can play "true" 64 stages without the textures hurting my eyes!

Will this Dreamland 64 HD use the Green Greens background, or have an HD version of the Dreamland 64 background?

Quote from: BeepBoopWAH on October 19, 2015, 02:23:17 AM
Finally, I can play "true" 64 stages without the textures hurting my eyes!

Will this Dreamland 64 HD use the Green Greens background, or have an HD version of the Dreamland 64 background?

There is new polygon and texture background. Here is the final result




Quote from: Edwguard Flows on October 19, 2015, 08:13:31 PM
There is new polygon and texture background. Here is the final result





This is Awesome. :D

Also, VERY awesome job with Omega Kalos League. It's very good and beautiful.

However, i have a problem.

It's the edges of the stage. You might have miss some stuff there.
For Example, i can't wall jump. Plus, you can go through the wall and that was weird.

Is there anyway you can update this or how can i do it?

I hope for your reply. :)

Quote from: RDmaker on October 24, 2015, 04:26:48 AM
This is Awesome. :D

Also, VERY awesome job with Omega Kalos League. It's very good and beautiful.

However, i have a problem.

It's the edges of the stage. You might have miss some stuff there.
For Example, i can't wall jump. Plus, you can go through the wall and that was weird.

Is there anyway you can update this or how can i do it?

I hope for your reply. :)

Thanks! Well, the stage is wifi safe so the colisions are the same of Final Destination. This is the reason why you can go through the wall. But I could update the stage with other one with a correct wall collisions (not WiFi safe).

PD. Dream Land 64 -Smash U- is finished!





Hi everybody! I'm working to improve the awesome DSX8's battlefield, imported from Wii U.


Will this stage work on regular Brawl or is it just for Project M?

Now is playable in Project M but it's easy to change it and make to work on Brawl. The problem is the lag that causes the stage... I'm working on that.

Are you editing the stage's shape to fit PM Battlefield's collisions?

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on November 15, 2015, 03:36:49 PM
Hi everybody! I'm working to improve the awesome DSX8's battlefield, imported from Wii U.


looks good! Can't wait to see where it goes.

November 18, 2015, 08:43:47 PM #148 Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:45:45 PM by Edwguard Flows
Yes, the stage has now the battlefield collisions of PM