Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


To awesome can't wait to see what you have done with Battlefield.

Quote from: 5una~ on November 28, 2015, 06:29:28 AM
To awesome can't wait to see what you have done with Battlefield.

Thanks!!

Here a new stage


Quote from: Lunoz on July 19, 2015, 12:51:50 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's done... if there's no need to make changes.
I tried it on Dolphin Emulator but it crashed.

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 12, 2015, 07:01:47 AM
I tried it on Dolphin Emulator but it crashed.

Ummm... You must talk with Lunoz, the creator of the stage.

Yeah, I know nothing about Dolphin tho. But I'm thinkng about remaking it because I didn't like how it turned out, hah.

Quote from: Lunoz on December 13, 2015, 12:13:08 PM
Yeah, I know nothing about Dolphin tho. But I'm thinkng about remaking it because I didn't like how it turned out, hah.
I would help you with that, don“t worry

I updated Delfino Plaza Smash U. What needs to be update is the scn0 for it, the background animation for the omega form + scn0 + flying birds in the omega form.

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 13, 2015, 08:35:48 PM
I updated Delfino Plaza Smash U. What needs to be update is the scn0 for it, the background animation for the omega form + scn0 + flying birds in the omega form.
Perfect, We will release the Omega version soon ;)

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on December 13, 2015, 09:11:32 PM
Perfect, We will release the Omega version soon ;)
This is what the animation + scn0 is supposed to look like. http://youtu.be/wHG5yw87dvI

From the 4 DLC to Project M. Omega Midgar is here!! A video WIP:



hah.. ur doing the omega form, and im doing the regular.. noice :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


December 17, 2015, 12:05:26 PM #163 Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:09:44 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: DSX8 on December 17, 2015, 02:15:00 AM
hah.. ur doing the omega form, and im doing the regular.. noice :p

Hahaha It's a work team! ;P

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on December 17, 2015, 03:33:22 AM
good work guys
seems like yall got the shaders down to perfection

Thanks!! The stage will have specular effects in the main platform, like the Wii U and with all the animations. We are working on that.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 17, 2015, 02:15:00 AM
hah.. ur doing the omega form, and im doing the regular.. noice :p
Cool. I'm excited to try this Midgar Stage.