Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Onett HD froze when I tried to play it.  Is it made for PM 3.6?  Did you switch NTSC and PAL perhaps?

Quote from: DraconisMarch on December 18, 2015, 04:42:31 AM
Onett HD froze when I tried to play it.  Is it made for PM 3.6?  Did you switch NTSC and PAL perhaps?
I had the same problem too.

if HD onett was based off of my SmashU Onett stage, then no, its not PM compatible.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 18, 2015, 06:49:34 AM
if HD onett was based off of my SmashU Onett stage, then no, its not PM compatible.
If it was based off The Original Brawl Onett stage then would it be PM compatible?

I think it would be... not sure tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 18, 2015, 07:08:20 AM
I think it would be... not sure tho
I'll give it a try. Is it okay if me and Edwguard Flows try to fix your SmashU Onett Stage DSX8?

give it a try if u want..

me and Edwguard r gonna be working together on MULTIPLE projects, so not sure if he'll be able to help much with ya.. just saying
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 18, 2015, 07:20:58 AM
give it a try if u want..

me and Edwguard r gonna be working together on MULTIPLE projects, so not sure if he'll be able to help much with ya.. just saying
Okay. I'll help too.

So we have much work to do guys! Let's do it

Alright. Here is the Update on Delfino Plaza Smash U. The Omega Form needs its animations improved.








December 21, 2015, 08:47:24 PM #175 Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:33:51 AM by Edwguard Flows




Time for an upgrade!!

http://youtu.be/USE7lrLEFIg

I fixed the transparencies of the background, with more realistic lighting and specular efect on the surface.​