Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Very awesome job, Edwguard.  :)

Sorry to ask, but how are the other stage projects going?

Myself I wonder, what happened to Program's Palnet Zebes HD and Yoshi's Story HD?

January 05, 2016, 02:45:01 AM #182 Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:45:52 AM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: Lunoz on January 02, 2016, 11:22:25 PM
Myself I wonder, what happened to Program's Palnet Zebes HD and Yoshi's Story HD?

I don't know... U should talk with the creators of the proyects.


WIP



January 06, 2016, 11:53:28 PM #184 Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:55:10 AM by Edwguard Flows
WIP with original lighting


Post Merge: January 08, 2016, 02:55:09 AM

Palutena's Temple Omega


January 09, 2016, 01:55:13 PM #185 Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:38:03 PM by Edwguard Flows

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on January 06, 2016, 11:53:28 PM
WIP with original lighting


Post Merge: January 08, 2016, 02:55:09 AM

Palutena's Temple Omega

Cool. Can't wait to try this stage.

January 16, 2016, 06:38:03 PM #187 Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:06:14 PM by Edwguard Flows

Post Merge: January 18, 2016, 03:41:37 PM

WIP








I have an idea for a Brawl Stage. Beyond Good & Evil Hillys.



Here is a work in progress.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 29, 2016, 04:20:05 AM
Here is a work in progress.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't have idea what stage is it...

Bridge of Eldin WIP: Almost completed...


Quote from: Edwguard Flows on February 15, 2016, 09:54:35 PM
I don't have idea what stage is it...

Bridge of Eldin WIP: Almost completed...

It's Hillys ripped from Beyond Good & Evil using 3D Ripper DX.

e-scope.. this isnt the thread to post ur damn pic or wip of a stage...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady