Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 16, 2016, 01:58:22 AM #195 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:00:09 AM by E-scope12
Quote from: DSX8 on February 16, 2016, 01:29:39 AM
e-scope.. this isnt the thread to post ur damn pic or wip of a stage...
Sorry about that. I was just showing off what stage I'm working on. I'll just make my own stage thread & show off my wips there. But this stage is on hold until I can extract the .bin files from Beyond Good & Evil with the vertex colors.

Quote from: E-scope12 on February 16, 2016, 01:58:22 AM
Sorry about that. I was just showing off what stage I'm working on. I'll just make my own stage thread & show off my wips there. But this stage is on hold until I can extract the .bin files from Beyond Good & Evil with the vertex colors.

Later perhaps... Now I'm focused on the Smash (melee, brawl, U, 3ds) importing.






Quote from: Edwguard Flows on April 13, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

Damn, i can't believe this stage will work on wii without lag. Awesome job!

If i may ask, how are you able to do this?

May 02, 2016, 07:03:12 PM #202 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:34:19 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: RDmaker on April 27, 2016, 01:39:33 PM
Damn, i can't believe this stage will work on wii without lag. Awesome job!

If i may ask, how are you able to do this?

Very soon...


Post Merge: May 03, 2016, 11:34:19 PM

Download the final version of Battlefield U from here.-

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211673

That battlefield looks crisp. Any ideas about what stage you're working on next? Skyloft?

                                            Zelda Janai, LINK DA!!!

Quote from: Falcom on May 04, 2016, 01:12:38 AM
That battlefield looks crisp. Any ideas about what stage you're working on next? Skyloft?

Uhmm I don't know. Maybe I'll finish Delfino Plaza U first with the Omega version...

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on May 04, 2016, 06:18:16 PM
Uhmm I don't know. Maybe I'll finish Delfino Plaza U first with the Omega version...
Maybe you can make the animation and lighting look like this for Delfino Plaza Omega?
https://youtu.be/YUJIcMlQRVI