Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.





That's a neat idea! I like the colors of the sky and platform.

Have you considered doing similar variations to other N64 stages? Like a twilit Hyrule Castle or mechanized Dream Land? It seems like a fun concept to explore.
Click for my stuff:


October 17, 2016, 11:04:42 AM #215 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:14:55 PM by Edwguard Flows
Quote from: Peardian on August 26, 2016, 04:21:51 AM
That's a neat idea! I like the colors of the sky and platform.

Have you considered doing similar variations to other N64 stages? Like a twilit Hyrule Castle or mechanized Dream Land? It seems like a fun concept to explore.

Thanks! the original idea comes from Sean Hicks that made the textures. Uhmmm I didn't think about this variations and sounds good!

New import






Hey, big fan of your work. Dunno how busy you are or what stages you have in the works, but if you're receptive, I have a DK-related suggestion that I think would be both 1) popular and 2) relatively easy to make.



The stage itself could be set on a sunset ocean cliff overlooking Peardian's Crocodile Isle (https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/donkeykongcustoms/model/12474/) in the background, in such a way that evokes the secret ending of DKC2.

The Kingdom Hearts stage 'End of the World' has a similar cliff model (http://www.mediafire.com/file/q2dwgnoei21/The+End+of+the+World.zip), which I believe originated from Brawl's opening credits sequence.

If it's possible, the Flying Krock (https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/donkeykongcustoms/model/6608/) could also circle around in the background above/around the island in a simple flight path.

Thought I'd pitch this idea to you, in case Abbey Ruins was an indicator that you're looking into new stage possibilities. There really aren't that many from the DK series on the Vault as is.

Thanks for the ideas! I'll consider it



Quote from: ProjectXBros on November 21, 2016, 08:11:47 PM
Yooo! That Looks So Much Better Than The Other Ones, I Like This One 10/10 Bro! Edwguard Flows.

Thanks!!