ThePhantomPsychic's Moveset Thread

Started by ThePhantomPsychic, April 02, 2015, 09:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This is ThePhantomPsychic's Psa thread.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Anyway, since this is a new thread, I don't have all the projects up yet, but I will soon. You can comment on what you want me to do next below. Keep in mind, I am newer than the average PSAer, so I can't do some things. Just post what you want me to do it, and I might get to it.

Hey guys, I'm continuing this forum for ThePhantomPsychic, because he can't post right now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here are his postponed projects:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Honestly, he doesn't have very many canceled projects:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So you will do animations or just psa code?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you, BronzeGreekGod, but due to an error, my sanction has been removed, so I can post to answer any questions now.


April 09, 2015, 08:40:23 PM #6 Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:55:03 PM by ThePhantomPsychic
I'm working on them, but I'll post a bit later.

Post Merge: April 09, 2015, 09:53:04 PM

Ok, Who's ready for ICE WARIO!!! beta...

Here he... IS!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208215

April 14, 2015, 11:06:43 PM #7 Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 02:04:48 AM by ThePhantomPsychic
Ok, I will have Psycho Mario up in a minute.

Post Merge: April 14, 2015, 06:07:43 PM OR April 14, 2015 08:36:38

Click här.

you should never release a psa that has a freeze that you know, its preferable to not release it, than releasing something that freezes when people press a simple button.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can see that, it is a charge attack, I got it from one of the tutorials here, but it has never worked. I don't know why, but I think I'm going to change that attack alltogether.

April 18, 2015, 09:44:04 PM #10 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:08:46 PM by ThePhantomPsychic
I've re-animated it, and it looks weird, but I gave Psycho Mario a new SpecialN that WORKS! However, due to a variable not resetting, I have not uploaded it yet. The variable caused the attack to gain power by 12 each time you used it, not how long you charged it. Also, when used in brawl (not training,) it freezes as soon as you move. I don't know why, but you do. I have changed some variables and it worked, but I'm gonna need to change more.

Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 12:25:32 AM

UPDATE: I've fixed the above glitches, now it works in air too, but have not uploaded it yet, sorry 4 suspense.

Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 04:59:35 AM

NOW I HAVE UPLOADED IT!!!
Click här.


Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 11:07:24 PM

Even though it was a CLEAR tie, my next project will be... PAPER MARIO (TTYD)!!! Congradulations, you two people :P

UPDATE: Psycho Mario now has a COMPLETELY different charge for the neutral special, (as stated above), and hopefully, some 2D fire in his hands. PSYCHO MARIO ALPHA hopefully released soon. :)


My vote for Orochi! I want to control him! (But I think will win Deoxys XD)

Just so you know, (since it's a little obvious that Deoxys will win), I can't yet make alternate forms... That requires more filespace and a bit more knowledge for me...