Smash 4 Music Hacked - Wii U now in progress!

Started by Chaos_Knight, April 28, 2015, 01:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wasn't even aware of this. It's cool and all, but its the 3DS version. Which means 2 music per stages.

I'll wait until they find a way for Wii U version.

For as long as I can remember, those two always love a good argument.

Anyway...

Is this for 3DS only? Has any music hacking for the Wii U version been discovered yet?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 04, 2015, 03:43:27 AM
Is this for 3DS only? Has any music hacking for the Wii U version been discovered yet?
So far. I believe an exploit for the Wii U hardware is in the works at the moment.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 05, 2015, 05:19:35 AM
So far. I believe an exploit for the Wii U hardware is in the works at the moment.

IIRC it's called Cafiine, isn't it?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2015, 09:33:53 PM
Aren't we straying far from the point here?

We mention how this could be a future Sm4sh hacking thread, and it turns into Wolfric and Miacis arguing about its possibility.

You're forgetting about that one guy losing his [censored] as though Music hacking is the end of Brawl modding when there has CLEARLY been a various multitude of games that have survived past their 'expiration date'.... because there was none.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

May 08, 2015, 12:34:28 AM #35 Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:38:09 AM by Chaos_Knight
Welp, we're getting close to the Wii U version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKLGXQmz7kA
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 08, 2015, 12:34:28 AM
Welp, we're getting close to the Wii U version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKLGXQmz7kA
WE'RE SO CLOSE.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 08, 2015, 03:24:01 AM
WE'RE SO CLOSE.

Soon TM.png

Although it's not like I'll do anything anyways v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Songs are as good as anything.

If we couldn't get beyond that, I wouldn't give a [censored]. I'm good.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I remember when music hacking was a big deal years ago for the Brawl community. It's insane how fast the 3DS game has been cracked to replace music.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBG6NDJyCnc

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Pretty cool stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zikkh on May 14, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBG6NDJyCnc

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Pretty cool stuff.
Soon everyone will change Fox's voice to his Brawl one.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 14, 2015, 03:10:13 PM
Soon everyone will change Fox's voice to his Brawl one.

exactly what I thought too
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zikkh on May 14, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBG6NDJyCnc

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Pretty cool stuff.
Trust someone to put in Melee sounds as soon as possible.

May 14, 2015, 03:50:01 PM #44 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:52:55 PM by Zelia
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 14, 2015, 03:10:13 PM
Soon everyone will change Fox's voice to his Brawl one.
and that's the first thing they will do. lol

I've gotten used to it actually. :/

Quote from: DrPanda on May 14, 2015, 03:20:55 PM
Trust someone to put in Melee sounds as soon as possible.
Project MDS confirmed?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿