Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mod added Id's and characters not appearing in BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3  (Read 1642 times)
jwdjwd
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 13, 2015, 11:30:22 AM »

Hello there.  I am new to modding brawl and modding wiis, (although i have modded my computers since i was a little kid,) and i have encountered a issue.  i have attempted to add a character twice now (restarting from scratch after the first time) and had this issue both times.  i followed youtube tutorials.  first i tried tooterppp's How to add up to 100 Custom Characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl Part 1.  i tried to add dr. mario.  then had the issue which i will explain in a minute.  after restoring a backup from before i modified brawl i tried Sammi Husky's BrawlEx Clone Tool + CSS expansion [tutorial] but that didn't seem to cover putting characters before random in the  character selection screen so i went back to tooterppp's tutorial for that.  i was then trying to add Lyndis.  the same problem occurred.  anyway the problem is the BrawlEx Config Utility (i am using v1.3) shows all of the vanilla id's and characters but the characters i added don't show up. I opened CSSRoster.DAT, but my custom characters don't appear.  I attempted to mod exactly  like it was shown in the tutorials and think i followed the tutorials correctly (except for adding a different character then the second tutorial showed) and did every step correctly but i could be wrong.  please help fix this issue.  thank you, and have a great day. 

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: