Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M won't load  (Read 3151 times)
omegafalcon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 19, 2015, 07:05:21 PM »

My PM game won't load. I've been playing PM for several months now, but for some reason its no longer loading. When trying to load PM(through Stage Builder and Homebrew) the game goes back to the home menu like brawl isn't in the Wii. I've tried downloading a new PM and putting it on my SD card but that didn't work either. I've been able to load emulators using the same SD card so I don't think the SD card is the problem. Has anyone had this problem before, and does anyone know how to fix this?

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 08:04:35 PM »

Are you using the hackless version of PM? Also, does it go to the Wii home menu after going to "Custom Stages"? And does it say anywhere that there's a disc error or anything? Also, are you using a PAL or an NTSC Wii? Because, as the Project M website says, Project M cannot work with PAL Wiis.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »

Also, are you using a PAL or an NTSC Wii? Because, as the Project M website says, Project M cannot work with PAL Wiis.

Obviously if OP is playing the mod, it's NTSC. Great job.

My PM game won't load. I've been playing PM for several months now, but for some reason its no longer loading. When trying to load PM(through Stage Builder and Homebrew) the game goes back to the home menu like brawl isn't in the Wii. I've tried downloading a new PM and putting it on my SD card but that didn't work either. I've been able to load emulators using the same SD card so I don't think the SD card is the problem. Has anyone had this problem before, and does anyone know how to fix this?

Try formatting the SD card just in case. If that doesn't work but Brawl runs perfectly when you run it without the SD card, then just try a new card.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: