Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: brawlex cbliss problems [SOLVED]  (Read 1925 times)
obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 19, 2015, 10:38:11 PM »

I took knuckle joe from nebulon's pack to add it to my own, but there seems to be a problem when loading the textures. Knucke joe has 6 costume slots, in nebulon's pack they load properly, but in my pack they don't, for example instead of loading costume 01 it shows 05, instead of 02 it loads 01, etc.

I had a similar problem once with another clone i made, in that case i kept changing the pac and pcs files' names until they loaded in the right order but it would always load differently so i changed the order of the CSP's instead and that fixed it, but in this case that doesn't work, since one costume doesn't appear and instead a costume appears twice.

I already checked the fighter40.dat file and i have costumes 0 to 5 enabled and the files are named correctly.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:50:40 AM by obliterator » Logged

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 05:35:19 AM »

I'm a little confused. Is this a problem with getting cBliss or BrawlEx to work, or is it a problem getting characters from cBliss/BrawlEx to work? Because if this is a problem with getting the files from cBliss/BrawlEx to work, I can help; just put up a link to the files or email me and I can figure it out.

obliterator
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »

actually it was a problem with the brawlex files, they were corrupted or something, i replaced them and now the costumes show properly

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: