Smash 4 Wii U - First character edit

Started by Albafika, June 27, 2015, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Dant lives. Holy [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 27, 2015, 10:57:58 PM
Dant lives. Holy [censored].

Are you surprised?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And so it begins...
Oh dear.

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

There's still a long way to go before WiiU file replacement becomes easy enough for the layman. Hell, there's a chance that it might not be easy enough. It's a bit too early to get excited, imo. But I really hope I'm proven wrong.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Typical.
The first edit made is something Melee related.

Disclaimer: This is just a joke

Quote from: Large Leader on June 28, 2015, 02:46:49 AM
There's still a long way to go before WiiU file replacement becomes easy enough for the layman. Hell, there's a chance that it might not be easy enough. It's a bit too early to get excited, imo. But I really hope I'm proven wrong.

And to be more of a party pooper.... Nintendo might patch out modding Wii-U games. Making it even harder to do this.

Quote from: DrPanda on June 28, 2015, 03:19:25 AM
Typical.
The first edit made is something Melee related.

Disclaimer: This is just a joke

You almost got me v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gotta start somewhere! Remember, everything is hackable. Props to Dantarion and the other hackers who discovered music hacking at such an early time of the game.

I will verbally support then, and I would also financially support them as well.



July 01, 2015, 01:26:26 AM #12 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:28:22 AM by Segtendo
Mario was replaced with Ryu. Marth, however, had his properties edited. Two different things.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Like I said in the video, 'Hopefully it'll be used for new, exciting content.'

But we all know what it's all really going to be used for, so what was even the point.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.