I need someone to make a starter brawl-ex pack...

Started by Weegeeisgoingtokillme, July 05, 2015, 12:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't wanna use the other packs and I wanna make my own, however it seems like whenever I am "Done" with adding in the CSS and the Clone Engine it's like I am missing something such as when I play as my BrawlEx character, it takes FOREVER to go to the stage select screen compared to the others, and their icons are the wrong color format. Can someone make a pre-made Brawlex pack? I would like it completely vanilla, no edits to the character select screen, character art, character edits, and one BrawlEx character. Can be Pichu, Megaman, Dr. Mario, Cloud Strike, anyone.

Also, I use a 4GB SD Card from my 3DS in case you are curious.

July 06, 2015, 06:19:38 PM #1 Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:57:37 AM by leo958
Here you go put these files in the root of your sd card. https://www.mediafire.com/?d897pc42b2k84h0
PS:if your using riivolution download this and follow the instructions.
QuoteYoshi535:This allows BrawlEX to be used with Riivolution. Sammi-Husky gets the credit, I just bundled, tested, and posted it. Remember to set the Hook to AxNextFrame and have the SDHC Extension Code for SDHC Support. You must also have the File Patch Code for this to load and no other XMLs can be on the SD.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4t3lCAv74N5bTAzNDY2T3k5YTA/view?usp=sharing&pli=1