Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


If that's the case, I hope they release the 5.5.0/1 hack very soon, else I'm going to have an issue with my web series when ever Mario Maker updates and I can't connect to the server...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Nanobuds on March 31, 2016, 06:15:17 AM
http://ssbu.gamebanana.com/

Check it out.

Damn it. What a tease!

I want a Brawl Falco voice pack by the way lol and did they make one for Gre[censored]?

Post Merge: March 31, 2016, 12:07:02 PM

Quote from: Segtendo on March 31, 2016, 05:24:38 AM
! No longer available
SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.

[censored] me. Damn it! I'm about to just buy a new [censored]ing Wii U seriously. What makes me mad it's a bunch of young [censored]s who don't know [censored] about hacking, enjoying it while the rest of us hackers who can bring stuff to the table, are on the sideline waiting to be tagged, no homo.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 31, 2016, 12:01:43 PMuck me. Damn it! I'm about to just buy a new [censored]ing Wii U seriously. What makes me mad it's a bunch of young [censored]s who don't know [censored] about hacking, enjoying it while the rest of us hackers who can bring stuff to the table, are on the sideline waiting to be tagged, no homo.
Have you tried Cryo-freezing yourself?
If you're lucky, an exploit might actually be released by 2025.

Quote from: DrPanda on March 31, 2016, 12:23:43 PM
Have you tried Cryo-freezing yourself?
If you're lucky, an exploit might actually be released by 2025.

Lmao! I hate you.

There IS a possibility of a WiiU update today (most people are hoping for this), so it would be best to block updates and change your dns to TubeHax in the chance that the entrypoint for the exploit is patched.

If it is, the exploit will most likely be public.
If it isn't, the exploit will most likely stay private until it is.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is very good news since many, including myself, have been stuck on 5.5.1 for awhile. Even if the exploit is patched, do you think Hykem would even release his work now? I have been lurking on the gbatemp site and he seemed pretty upset about something and hasn't logged in since Feb 1st.

Quote from: GaM3r2Xtreme on March 31, 2016, 04:34:06 PM
This is very good news since many, including myself, have been stuck on 5.5.1 for awhile. Even if the exploit is patched, do you think Hykem would even release his work now? I have been lurking on the gbatemp site and he seemed pretty upset about something and hasn't logged in since Feb 1st.
hyken is gona permanently, rumor has it he sold his exploit to some havking team for afew grand and im preety sure this is the real cause that he is gone, the raid thing was a bull[censored] rumor, same way smea sold his iosu exploit to the gateway team and such, most hackers just sell their exploits instead of releasing them, the thing is the wiiu isnt even profitable to make a dongle so the company isnt even gonna develop one to begin with.

Dont wait for hyken he wont come at all, everyone on 5.5.0 and abode their best bet is hopping nintendo patches the kernel exploit for 5.5.0/5.5.1 besides that there is little  hope.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MyNintendo/Miitomo have launched today and no sign of a new patch. Guess everyone will have to wait a bit longer.

At least Loadiine is confirmed to have worked for 5.5.1, if that's any consolation to anyone who knows what I'm talking about.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I saw the tweet. thats pretty sweet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

5.5.1 loadinne has worked since way back
i dont understand what the big fuss is about
perhaps because it features the upgraded loadiine
who knows...

While I would love Loadliine, I'm more interested in getting ready to port Kit over to Sm4sh... Really want that hack T~T
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



smash 4 modding has offcial started
already 2x Shadows so i know Smash modding again(one of them is WIP by Mastaklo)
and other from KTH (saw it on they´s twitter) :
https://twitter.com/Mastaklo/status/716038823130624001

so lets just turn Smash 4 into Project: Shadow 2 already (Brawl + brawlvault was Project: Shadow 1 basically )


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>2 Shadows
>Already Project Shadow 2
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]