Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We were played like a god damn fiddle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



...I don't understand why people were getting their hopes up. That kinda [censored] takes time.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 22, 2016, 10:29:15 AM
So Goku made Kotaku news.

...it's Kotaku, though. Who cares?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

The issue is, the exploit is done. Working. 100%.

Main dude behind it claims to be waiting for Nintendo to patch it out before they release it, which is seven kinds of stupid given the end result is the same, just with more waiting for no reason; there are a few other given justifications for waiting, but the counterargument is usually obvious and correct.


Well that's nothing new to us.

We're used to unreleased [censored] that already fully works but people who did the development decide to keep it enclosed
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 01, 2016, 03:10:56 AM
The issue is, the exploit is done. Working. 100%.

Main dude behind it claims to be waiting for Nintendo to patch it out before they release it, which is seven kinds of stupid given the end result is the same, just with more waiting for no reason; there are a few other given justifications for waiting, but the counterargument is usually obvious and correct.


Exploit for which version? 5.5.1?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


5.5.X indeed. I'm not willing to say they're withholding it bc of ego or want for attention, bc thats unlikely, childish to say and generally just dumb af.. but the reason isn't any reason they've given so far. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Smealum just dumped everything he had for IOSU to the public. IOSU, in the simplest terms I can think of, is like having full access in working with the WiiU.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


....that means that we can install IOSU when someone finally gives us the hole punch?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



its only a matter of time now
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Smea is a [censored]ing genius, man.

May Jolly Roger bless him.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


while that's awesome and stuff, doesn't that mean we're still a bit stuck without a way to use it? <,>
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Seeing as we've been modding brawl to be more like Sm4sh, do you think some people are going to mod Sm4sh to make it more like brawl?

It'd be amusing I guess, just a random thought that entered my mind.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on May 02, 2016, 11:02:07 PM
Seeing as we've been modding brawl to be more like Sm4sh, do you think some people are going to mod Sm4sh to make it more like brawl?

It'd be amusing I guess, just a random thought that entered my mind.
As long as we don't make Project: M on Smash 4, I'll be fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]