Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
April 22, 2016, 04:11:00 AM #120 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 04:13:35 AM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
Quote from: SmashFreak72 on April 20, 2016, 04:59:00 PM
Just picked this mod up today and its very fun and unique, cant wait till V3 and V4
thanks I'm working hard on everyone's movesets, to make it even better :)

Post Merge: April 22, 2016, 04:13:35 AM

Quote from: Samyatang on April 20, 2016, 08:32:25 PM
This looks so amazing! Everything looks incredible! Looking forward to playing as Cassidy, her moveset looks promising so far. ;D
Anyway, I was wondering if you could do an early release on Toon Zelda? I've been looking everywhere for a good PSA for her since day one on hacking (which was 3 years ago!) If not, that's fine, though.
thanks I'm glad you like it, and for toonzelda, I'll try send you the files when I have a chance :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Cool. Looking forward to it! ^-^ Whenever I get a second SD Card, I'll be sure to download SSSFC!

Quote from: Samyatang on April 22, 2016, 11:25:21 PM
Cool. Looking forward to it! ^-^ Whenever I get a second SD Card, I'll be sure to download SSSFC!
thanks cool
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Hi Tyshy, I'm making a Peach-clone, and I have a few quick questions for you. I figured you'd be the best person to ask these questions since you have a lot of characters hacked over Peach.
So my questions are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks in advance! :D

Change her float frame from 150 to 0 to get rid of the float
Go to her up special atributes and change her falling speed from 0.6 to 1 to fall at normal speed
And for the swimsuit I think the video was from the first smash sisters because thats the only one that has it
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Thanks a lot for the help! I can't believe it was that simple! XD
Just one last thing; can the peaches in her Final Smash be replaced by falling bob-ombs? I just think her summoning peaches is kind of weaksauce, know what I mean? xD
As for Peach's swimsuit alt, which Smash Sisters game is the first one? I can't seem to find it.

its not in my vault anymore but it can reupload it, as for the bombs i dont think so
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Ah, okay. That's fine. It would be nice if you could reupload it. :) Anyway, where can I find her float frame and up special attributes? I can't seem to find them. And is there a way I can remove the peaches and the music from her Final Smash? Naturally, I wouldn't mess with her FS, but the people I play with just find her Final Smash so weak and salt-inducing. *shrugs*

Also, one of my pals who play SSB with me saw your Smash Sisters game, and she loves it. Since she saw that Plum is in it, she asked if you ever considered adding Azalea in your game. (She comes from the Gameboy Color version of Mario Golf, and she is often mistaken for Princess Daisy, as they look nearly identical. Weird, huh?) My friend also wondered if you ever added Pauline (that chick from Mario with the red dress.)

April 30, 2016, 05:29:37 PM #128 Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 05:41:16 PM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
i did consider azalea at one point but i didnt know how her moveset would be, and pauline was in SSS2, pauline is a costum for melee peach in final conflict though.
the special attributes should be at the bottom

Post Merge: April 30, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

https://youtu.be/ZTV6b-VoH5c

https://youtu.be/zkQ2CAKueGk
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Oh my gosh. I'm so terrible at modding SSB. I can't find those attributes anywhere. I mean, I see the attributes tab, and every thing in it, but I don't which one removes her glide and parasol float. I spent literally like 5 hours trying to find it... >-< I'm sorry for being such a noob. XD

Quote from: Samyatang on May 01, 2016, 01:08:31 AM
Oh my gosh. I'm so terrible at modding SSB. I can't find those attributes anywhere. I mean, I see the attributes tab, and every thing in it, but I don't which one removes her glide and parasol float. I spent literally like 5 hours trying to find it... >-< I'm sorry for being such a noob. XD
their at the bottom
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Hello Tyshy, is it ok to ask for your V3 Violet? I want to make a vertex using her as a base so I can make a character from my game. Thanks




Hello, is it too late to request a character to be in this game?