Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
it kinda is too late, but ill see what I can do
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

June 21, 2016, 09:12:13 AM #136 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:19:42 AM by EliTE9
Ok

Post Merge: June 21, 2016, 09:19:42 AM

Ok


June 22, 2016, 09:16:36 AM #138 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:26:18 AM by EliTE9
I wanted to request for my OC to be in smash sisters. Her name is Sam. I made a model for her already but I don't have any pictures at the moment

Post Merge: June 22, 2016, 10:26:18 AM

I also made a "training outfit" alt


June 22, 2016, 11:10:24 PM #140 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:10:08 PM by EliTE9
I just need to fix the model I bit. Oh and would you like me to post a moveset idea for her?

Post Merge: June 23, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

I have photos now but how do I post it here

Quote from: EliTE9 on June 22, 2016, 11:10:24 PM
I just need to fix the model I bit. Oh and would you like me to post a moveset idea for her?

Post Merge: June 23, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

I have photos now but how do I post it here
I might have to make sure I  can add her first
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

July 02, 2016, 03:41:37 AM #142 Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:42:50 AM by EliTE9
In case you're still interested, this is how Sam looks like :D



Post Merge: July 02, 2016, 03:42:49 AM

http://imgur.com/jXDyDau

http://imgur.com/PhbCcqc




Quote from: EliTE9 on July 02, 2016, 03:41:37 AM
In case you're still interested, this is how Sam looks like :D



Post Merge: July 02, 2016, 03:42:49 AM

http://imgur.com/jXDyDau

http://imgur.com/PhbCcqc




she looks nice :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

July 06, 2016, 07:53:36 PM #144 Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:24:30 PM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
Mario golf pack

Post Merge: July 06, 2016, 08:24:30 PM

midna is in
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg



How do You Make A Sucessful Mod and put in Alot of clone characters?

Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 07, 2016, 10:42:19 PM
How do You Make A Sucessful Mod and put in Alot of clone characters?
Success comes from Quality, a good idea, and Originality, in my eyes at least lol, and for the clones I use rel ports.
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg