Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper

Quote from: Brstmguy on October 25, 2015, 04:21:08 AM
Real impressive looking in my opinion Tyshy.
thanks and also thanks for teaching me how to export the models
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

You're welcome and those renders actually make Peach and Daisy surprisingly look more like they'd fit in with the Smash 3 artstyle. I actually might try comparing the two to see if it is, or if you created your own artstyle.

Quote from: Brstmguy on October 25, 2015, 05:36:20 AM
You're welcome and those renders actually make Peach and Daisy surprisingly look more like they'd fit in with the Smash 3 artstyle. I actually might try comparing the two to see if it is, or if you created your own artstyle.
thanks I wanted to add more color but not have too much color, and their old designs didn't really match up so I redesigned them

Post Merge: October 27, 2015, 02:01:55 AM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Hi tyshy :) Is it OK if I request two of my fan characters for this game? I'm a big fan of your Smash Sisters games, and from the moment I saw them, I was all like, "Man, I wish my fan characters were in this game!" xD

Quote from: Samyatang on October 29, 2015, 10:15:19 PM
Hi tyshy :) Is it OK if I request two of my fan characters for this game? I'm a big fan of your Smash Sisters games, and from the moment I saw them, I was all like, "Man, I wish my fan characters were in this game!" xD
over course, thanks, also great timing I was almost finish with the game lol
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Haha! Then in that case, I'm glad I asked when I did XD

Anyway, here's the first one:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And the second...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

great designs and ideas, ill be sure to make them after I see how many slots I have left :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg




Hey, I have a question for you, Tyshy...I know it isn't related to Smash sisters, but I've been trying to .rel port Peach over Olimar using the Peach Perfect Port. I've tried countless times to do this, but it keeps crashing the game every time. I know pretty much how to do the .rel port process, but I don't know the requirements for porting her over Olimar :( (I'm only asking here because no one usually answers me when I ask about .rel porting. Sorry for disrupting your topic.) :(

Quote from: Samyatang on November 04, 2015, 11:53:58 PM
Hey, I have a question for you, Tyshy...I know it isn't related to Smash sisters, but I've been trying to .rel port Peach over Olimar using the Peach Perfect Port. I've tried countless times to do this, but it keeps crashing the game every time. I know pretty much how to do the .rel port process, but I don't know the requirements for porting her over Olimar :( (I'm only asking here because no one usually answers me when I ask about .rel porting. Sorry for disrupting your topic.) :(
thanks for asking, don't worry your fine :) ok I think your problem is that you maybe didn't use the no entry/no results code, but if you are using brawlex you would have to edit the fighter config, to take them off
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Thank you so much! Now I can .rel port and add codes, two things I haven't been able to do since I first started hacking. You're the best! :D