Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
Quote from: Samyatang on November 05, 2015, 04:34:54 AM
Thank you so much! Now I can .rel port and add codes, two things I haven't been able to do since I first started hacking. You're the best! :D
your welcome, and also I plan to release V1 of Final Conflict soon :D
, also some characters will need other codes for things like the amount of jab, crawling, and jumping, so keep that in mind

Post Merge: November 05, 2015, 08:20:09 AM


Roster Update
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Wow, this looks really great! :D Also, I have a question regarding Flara and Evoni...would you like for me to post my moveset for them here? A few months back I made a whole moveset idea for them out of boredom, and now I guess it kinda has a purpose now. (Not saying that it has to be the final outcome of their movesets, just a little food for thought. :D)

Quote from: Samyatang on November 06, 2015, 07:06:14 PM
Wow, this looks really great! :D Also, I have a question regarding Flara and Evoni...would you like for me to post my moveset for them here? A few months back I made a whole moveset idea for them out of boredom, and now I guess it kinda has a purpose now. (Not saying that it has to be the final outcome of their movesets, just a little food for thought. :D)
thanks :) but unfortunately I think there's only enough space for one of your characters,  I was thinking, flara would be easier to make
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

That's fine :) One is actually good enough. Having either of them in the game is good enough for me. Just let me know if you find some more space, though. :D

Looks like the no name tags over the CSS Icons really came in handy. I don't even think that you'd even be able to ready those nametags even if they were kept with how many fighters that Roster has.

Quote from: Samyatang on November 06, 2015, 10:04:36 PM
That's fine :) One is actually good enough. Having either of them in the game is good enough for me. Just let me know if you find some more space, though. :D
great I will let you know how far into flara I am soon

Post Merge: November 07, 2015, 03:00:58 AM

Quote from: Brstmguy on November 07, 2015, 01:12:52 AM
Looks like the no name tags over the CSS Icons really came in handy. I don't even think that you'd even be able to ready those nametags even if they were kept with how many fighters that Roster has.
I agree and I think it looks a lot better without the nametags, also I found out how to fix the portraits :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I've got one more question (I'll try to make it the last since I've been asking a lot of things now.) XD Is Flara going to be compatible with vBrawl, and is she going to be able to be .rel ported? Just wanted to know, because I tried to .rel port one of your characters from SSSG2 into vBrawl (It was the girl who used the fans, I believe her name is Caitlyn?) and it crashed the game...lol

yes she will be able to, and that's odd, who did you port Caitlyn over?

Post Merge: November 07, 2015, 10:08:35 AM


Flashy Rose makes her return with a new friend by her side :)

Post Merge: November 07, 2015, 10:22:02 AM





making her first appearance to smash sisters welcome palutena



also Tanya from mortal kombat is in, this isn't my best work but I tried lol

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Well, since the people I play with like Luigi (if i'm not mistaken, Caitlyn was originally .rel ported over Luigi in the SSSG2 pack) I decided to .rel port her over Yoshi, using the no crawl code and the no entry/result. I noticed she came with a lot of files, but I didn't put them all in. I only put in her costume files, her .pac file, and her motion and final file. I probably overlooked something important, though. And I noticed she had two .pac files and two motion files, so I only put in one of each because I didn't know if they were optional/extra... (BTW, your game is looking great, especially Palutena! ^-^)

Quote from: Samyatang on November 07, 2015, 08:02:40 PM
Well, since the people I play with like Luigi (if i'm not mistaken, Caitlyn was originally .rel ported over Luigi in the SSSG2 pack) I decided to .rel port her over Yoshi, using the no crawl code and the no entry/result. I noticed she came with a lot of files, but I didn't put them all in. I only put in her costume files, her .pac file, and her motion and final file. I probably overlooked something important, though. And I noticed she had two .pac files and two motion files, so I only put in one of each because I didn't know if they were optional/extra... (BTW, your game is looking great, especially Palutena! ^-^)
ok so does she freeze during the match or starting the match? and thanks :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on November 07, 2015, 08:53:57 PM
ok so does she freeze during the match or starting the match? and thanks :D

She freezes when you select the stage. It doesn't even get to the battle. Also, don't know if this means anything or not, but it freezes quietly, no blaring beep noise, no sound period.

Quote from: Samyatang on November 07, 2015, 11:55:38 PM
She freezes when you select the stage. It doesn't even get to the battle. Also, don't know if this means anything or not, but it freezes quietly, no blaring beep noise, no sound period.
that most likely means that something is missing, also only use the original moveset some of the extra PSAs I forgot to take over were actually bad,old or froze the game
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Ah, OK, so I found the problem. Even though I used the no entry/result codes, Yoshi still has his. That's why she won't work. Not to mention, I need a code for the number of Yoshi's jabs, too. I'm so terrible with numbers, all of those codes in the clone engine FAQ thread make my head spin, and I'm not sure which codes to use. >.> I'll probably find out though XD

that's great, she is supposed to have 2 jabs, if you need to know which code to use ill help :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

That'd be very appreciated. :D Sorry for being so needy, it's just that my knowledge with hacking isn't very vast, but I'm getting there...haha XD

Anyway, the codes that confuse me the most is for the characters with a different amount of jabs than the character they are ported over, individual no entry/result codes, and the codes for getting rid of the wallbound/sticking to walls. If I know how it works once, I'll be ready for the longhaul xD