Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
Quote from: EliTE9 on April 01, 2017, 05:05:08 AM
If ever you'll add my OC to Generations 3 or Smash Bros vs Sis, here's her model. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5ana4gk61cm756/oc%20v2.rar?dl=0  I also included her sister's model, Rosie/Rose. ok i'll most likely add her to SSSG3! :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Thanks! I forgot to include that her sister will be a alt costume

I haven't been keeping up on this game for a while. Is there a release date yet? :)

Quote from: Samyatang on April 01, 2017, 11:06:28 PM
I haven't been keeping up on this game for a while. Is there a release date yet? :)
It's going to be released really soon!!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I'm downloading V3 right now! I can't wait for it to finish! Just wondering, what are all the new things in this version?

Quote from: EliTE9 on April 08, 2017, 12:48:11 PM
I'm downloading V3 right now! I can't wait for it to finish! Just wondering, what are all the new things in this version?
Enjoy!!! this version was focused more on movesets, and improvement!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

April 10, 2017, 08:06:47 AM #201 Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:27:52 PM by EliTE9
Check out this drawing of Candy that I'm working on http://elite92.deviantart.com/art/Candy-WIP-674021089

Post Merge: April 10, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

And here's the final output! http://elite92.deviantart.com/art/Candy-674081696

Quote from: EliTE9 on April 10, 2017, 08:06:47 AM
Check out this drawing of Candy that I'm working on http://elite92.deviantart.com/art/Candy-WIP-674021089

Post Merge: April 10, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

And here's the final output! http://elite92.deviantart.com/art/Candy-674081696
Wow!!! That looks absolutely awesome!!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I'm loving V3 of this game! I played this game with my bro last night and we totally had a blast!

So there was one thing I was wondering about when it comes to Flara. It seems that she can't pick up items. When she picks them up, she immediately drops them. :( Also I was wondering if her moveset will be updated or will that be in V4.

Anyway keep up the amazing work! :)

Quote from: Samyatang on April 11, 2017, 07:35:59 AM
I'm loving V3 of this game! I played this game with my bro last night and we totally had a blast!

So there was one thing I was wondering about when it comes to Flara. It seems that she can't pick up items. When she picks them up, she immediately drops them. :( Also I was wondering if her moveset will be updated or will that be in V4.

Anyway keep up the amazing work! :)
that's great! and about flara, i planned to finish her by V3 but i needed a break from smash sisters lol, especially with having to work on paper daisy as well, i plan on her being updated in V4, also she was in one of the the latest SSSFC movie chapters!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: Tyshy! on April 11, 2017, 07:41:18 AM
that's great! and about flara, i planned to finish her by V3 but i needed a break from smash sisters lol, especially with having to work on paper daisy as well, i plan on her being updated in V4, also she was in one of the the latest SSSFC movie chapters!!

Oh yeah, I completely understand. Taking a break is always good. I look forward to V4 too, even though V3 is completely amazing as it is. :)

Another thing I have to ask, and it's one of the main reasons I ask so many questions about SSBB hacking...I'm planning on making my own SSBB fan game. So I've got a very important question...where do I start? I've decided to ask you, because I feel like you can tell me things in terms I actually understand, lol...

Quote from: Samyatang on April 11, 2017, 07:51:43 AM
Oh yeah, I completely understand. Taking a break is always good. I look forward to V4 too, even though V3 is completely amazing as it is. :)

Another thing I have to ask, and it's one of the main reasons I ask so many questions about SSBB hacking...I'm planning on making my own SSBB fan game. So I've got a very important question...where do I start? I've decided to ask you, because I feel like you can tell me things in terms I actually understand, lol...
Thanks :D lol i'm kinda bad at explaining things so i'm going to do it as a list!

1. Make sure that you have a plan/idea for your setup, such as characters, stages, and sfx ect

2. Make sure that you are really motivated to make your game, creating games take alot of time and work, but if it's something that you enjoy then it shouldnt be a problem :)

3. Be confident in your game even if no one else seems to be. I remember when i first started to make my first super smash sisters game, I got bad comments from left to right XD especially about my OC characters. but i kept going, got better, and gained alot of new friends fans and supporters.

4. Know which resources are need for your game, by the way are you using brawlex?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Hey Tyshy, how did you get the BrawlEx slots 64-7F working? I can't seem to get them to work. I got lots of great movesets to add to my roster but I'm stuck in a rut.

Quote from: Black Kyurem on April 12, 2017, 03:42:16 AM
Hey Tyshy, how did you get the BrawlEx slots 64-7F working? I can't seem to get them to work. I got lots of great movesets to add to my roster but I'm stuck in a rut.
Hi, i honestly dont think i had a problem with those two IDs, though I do remember there being a ID that i had to skip because it wouldn't work for anything!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I found the problem. My bx_fighter.rel was out of date. By any chance was the ID you trouble with 58?