Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper

ok, btw are they in the "packed" format already?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

No they're not. You'll need to use smashexplorer to add it to your dump of the game

Quote from: EliTE9 on May 01, 2017, 09:09:21 AM
No they're not. You'll need to use smashexplorer to add it to your dump of the game
ok thanks!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Hey Tyshy, I was wondering how you change objects on a model? For example, I wanted to change Lumara's hair to Xatavra's old hairstyle for a skin I was making. So how would I do that?

Quote from: Samyatang on June 21, 2017, 09:17:34 PM
Hey Tyshy, I was wondering how you change objects on a model? For example, I wanted to change Lumara's hair to Xatavra's old hairstyle for a skin I was making. So how would I do that?
you would have to replace polygon 9 though it may change her facial structure as well
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

August 16, 2017, 01:26:30 AM #231 Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:46:47 PM by Samyatang
Hey Tyshy, I wanted to share something with you. Every since I started playing Super Smash Sisters, every now and then I would practice making textures for characters, and over the months they just kinda accumulated. So now, I wanna show them to you!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you like the textures so far, then you can see the rest here: http://imgur.com/a/VJ7in
And if you are interested in any one of these, I can send them to you!  :kdance:


Also, when trying to replace any objects/polygon on a model causes Brawlbox to throw an error. Is there any fix for that?

Quote from: Samyatang on August 16, 2017, 01:26:30 AM
Hey Tyshy, I wanted to share something with you. Every since I started playing Super Smash Sisters, every now and then I would practice making textures for characters, and over the months they just kinda accumulated. So now, I wanna show them to you!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you like the textures so far, then you can see the rest here: http://imgur.com/a/VJ7in
And if you are interested in any one of these, I can send them to you!  :kdance:


Also, when trying to replace any objects/polygon on a model causes Brawlbox to throw an error. Is there any fix for that?
wow these look awesome, great job!!! but youcant replace polygons, u would have to import it
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: Tyshy! on August 18, 2017, 10:41:56 PM
wow these look awesome, great job!!! but youcant replace polygons, u would have to import it

Thank you! Most of the costumes there are like swimsuits I guess. But once I learn how to change the objects, they should look better.

So for example, let's just say I exported Rosalina's hair object in Brawlbox, and then tried to replace Daisy's hair with rosalina's object, it wouldn't work? If that's the case, do you have to use another program, maybe something like Blender?

And for a long time, I meant to ask you, what program(s) do you use to make your characters (models, textures, move set, animations, etc) is it all done in Brawlbox?

Quote from: Samyatang on August 19, 2017, 04:37:26 AM
Thank you! Most of the costumes there are like swimsuits I guess. But once I learn how to change the objects, they should look better.

So for example, let's just say I exported Rosalina's hair object in Brawlbox, and then tried to replace Daisy's hair with rosalina's object, it wouldn't work? If that's the case, do you have to use another program, maybe something like Blender?

And for a long time, I meant to ask you, what program(s) do you use to make your characters (models, textures, move set, animations, etc) is it all done in Brawlbox?
yes i use brawlbox for EVERYTHING lol
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

seriousy for everything? after so many years I think its been time to try to use other 3D editing programs, you would be amazed to see what you can do when you break your own limits


Quote from: Black Kyurem on October 19, 2017, 12:08:32 PM
Was that a Brawl Minus reference?
that wasnt my intention lol

also @tyshy, I saw you made your own smash sisters ISO somewhere, did you use brawlbuilder for that? I am interesting in making something like that too (making an ISO is an easier way to get casual people to play with your models than teaching them how to mod brawl..)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM
that wasnt my intention lol

also @tyshy, I saw you made your own smash sisters ISO somewhere, did you use brawlbuilder for that? I am interesting in making something like that too (making an ISO is an easier way to get casual people to play with your models than teaching them how to mod brawl..)
i never knew how to get it to work, what is brawlbuilder
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

its a program to get your brawl build into the ISO, this way you dont have to do the homebrew stuff to play it and just get it in as a normal wii ISO, however it doesnt support brawlex but it does support the other regular codes