Nao's Custom Smash Animation Corner

Started by Nao-chan, November 20, 2015, 02:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol

I wish I had something better to say but I can only just laugh at the latest posts
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I am grateful.
...but i can't miss on a chance for sass. hehehe.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

No more help for you. >:c
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

curses
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

to double shame u and put u in despair! :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

sure is spam in here v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's enough off topic for one day. Take it to PM/Skype/Discord, everyone. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Spam is my middle name. :v

Just kidding. I'll post something more relevant when I get around to it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jesus, this was the first thing I really wanted when I started modding Melee, let alone starting to mod Brawl.

These are amazing... I know it's been quite a while, but how are you doing with all these?

Thanks for the kind words. As for how it's going... I've taken a break from it. It's very tedious work.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, take all the time you need! Honestly, it looks flawless... as a Roy player :p

March 15, 2016, 02:12:51 AM #26 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:16:53 AM by Nao-chan
Might as well post some things. These are some animations I did a while ago. I guess I'll share them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf's SpecialHiCatch:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf's SpecialHiThrow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A custome Lose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A custom AppealHi/Up Taunt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A custom AttackLw4/Down Smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
)

A custom Lose for Roy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


An alteration I made for Roy's Win3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same for his Win3Wait:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Another Lose idea for Ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woah. those are really well done!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 15, 2016, 11:47:20 PM #28 Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 12:09:40 AM by Nao-chan
Thanks.

Got some Ike animations/alterations as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(It's based off of his Hero class stance from Radiant Dawn.)

A new lose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(You can tell I don't use the clapping much... Seems silly for some of them.)

A new AppealS/Side taunt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A new AppealLw/Low taunt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(This was an alteration from the original to represent what he did in Radiant Dawn when starting a battle.)

Here's an extra Lose I made for Marth. Gotta stay fabulous. :v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just a few small critiques
Overall: I don't like the model >:V jk (seriously though, not a fan of it v: )

anyways, srs bzns

1. I'd suggest rotating the right leg to the right a bit. Looks slightly odd at that angle. Can't be sure until I see it myself and look at it from every angle. The looping also seems a bit odd - he doesn't look like he's exhaling completely. Otherwise it's fine.

2. Not much to talk about here. Maybe just have the sword downwards? Looks breddy gud.

3. Not a huge fan of all the spinning, but it's really good otherwise. Infinitely better than the first time you tried animating it. I'm not a fan of the transition to the idle as I feel like you could do a better job at it (mostly that his left leg stretches completely out at a weird angle when he steps forward).

4. Watch for his right leg. It looks like it should stay grounded the whole time but seems to be moving around. Can't comment on the left leg because I can't really tell how it goes back to the idle. It looks like it got cut off? Maybe add about 10 extra frames of nothing when making gifs so you can tell there's a beginning or end (only for nonlooping moves, such as attacks). Looks good otherwise. I'd also comment on the tunic tails things as it looks a bit odd having it bend like that (most likely because there's only 1 bone controlling all that rotation) sooooo don't worry about it.

You're probably the only BBox animator that I have a blast watching work and improve. I'd say I'm impressed, but I haven't expected anything less than this for quite a while v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.