Nao's Custom Smash Animation Corner

Started by Nao-chan, November 20, 2015, 02:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 20, 2015, 02:30:09 PM Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:00:18 AM by Nao-chan
Hey all... I've been making a lot of animations for Roy as of late. Mainly recreating his Smash U stuff for Brawl. I've gotten a few done now, so I thought I'd create a thread to show stuff off. I may get to making a PSA for him later on down the line. MAYBE.

Oh yeah... and before anyone asks. I'M NOT TAKING REQUESTS. I'll repeat that. I'M NOT TAKING REQUESTS. Just thought I'd show off what I've been doing the past few weeks, and throw out the idea of a possible PSA. So enjoy your stay I guess. Dunno how often I'll update this, but I'll try to show off my most recent animations completed.

Here are some of the things I've done so far.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AttackS4S:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialSLw3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialSLw4:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialHi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialNStart:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialNLoop:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialN:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Should title it as a general thread in the off chance you do more than just this, but that's just me.
:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Your stuff is some of the most fluid animations I've seen around.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you, hopefully with some original stuff as well (as in not from SSB4 but from your own mind).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Best Brawlbox animations I've seen on KCMM for a long time. Nice job.

And what KJP said v:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why thank you. As I told KJP... I might do that later on down the line. But for now... I'm just gonna focus on him.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why thank you.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 07, 2016, 08:10:14 AM #8 Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:24:39 AM by Nao-chan
I made Roy's counter stance last night. It's not 1:1 Smash U. But I did it as well as I could. Here's a gif.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's my own recolor too. Pretty simple, but I like it.

Edit: Might as well show off the Air versions of Flare Blade.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialAirNLoop:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialAirNEnd:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If you're gonna show off that you "RIPPED" the animations in my thread... then you can leave. :v

Or give them to me... cause seriously... I want them. And I don't really have the patience for animating them all from scratch like I have been doing.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I wasn't going to give you the stuff I ripped, why would I post here? <:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

To shame me. ;-;
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on January 07, 2016, 06:35:06 PM
To shame me. ;-;
mwahahaha, the tables have turned.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey! No need to be mean. ;-;

You could be thankful I helped you, you know. >___>
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.