another question

Started by eternal_hacker, April 25, 2010, 11:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sorry, but I have another question, I downloaded the cloud model for ike, then extracted all the files into the folder "ike", but when I start the game is still ike, how do I get to use a cloud?
Obviously I have the replacement file 3.5.1 and load the game with "gecko os", so according to me, I do everything right, i dont know what i am doing wrong
can somebody explain me what am i doing wrong?

Quote from: eternal_hacker on April 25, 2010, 11:17:28 PM
sorry, but I have another question, I downloaded the cloud model for ike, then extracted all the files into the folder "ike", but when I start the game is still ike, how do I get to use a cloud?
Obviously I have the replacement file 3.5.1 and load the game with "gecko os", so according to me, I do everything right, i dont know what i am doing wrong
can somebody explain me what am i doing wrong?

me again :D

when you use gecko do you have OCARINA on?



hello again, thank you and yes, I have the ocarina option "on", I do not know why this happening to me, with the texture is fine, but the other things, like models do not load

Did you make sure everything was named properly? IIRC the pac and pcs aren't named correctly in the download, so you'd have to fix them.