Project M 4.0?

Started by NoWon1196, January 09, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 09, 2016, 05:18:57 PM Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:29:30 PM by NoWon1196
I couldn't just let the entire mod of Project M to end without a 4.0. After I saw the leaks and a bunch of other plans they had for 4.0, I decided to develop another Project M with the help of any more modders who'd like to join me and help develop this mod.

Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 05:29:30 PM

Here are some characters I planned on adding to Project m 4.0
Knuckles
Possibly Ridley
Waluigi(marioning64ds
Geno(MarioDk)
Updated Lyn and isaac(pmdt and thedudemonn/ Kitsu)
Skull kid
Tetra
Possibly pichu and Young link
And more alternate costumes for characters
I hope people will offer any assistance and ideas to help successfully make this a Project M for another modders and Project M players to enjoy.


Do you intend to use leaked content here? If so, I would advise against that, since (1) the creators haven't permitted its distribution, and (2) they might possibly get in trouble if it is distributed. Otherwise, I'm all for this. Good luck!


As long as Sami is also planned.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Please. Just let it die. P:M had its run.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Project M is done dude, don't try to bring it back. No one is stopping you, but as Seg said it had its run. If you still wanna do it, then Good Luck!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nαnobuds on January 09, 2016, 11:02:25 PM
Just let it die.

P:M confirmed new Family Thread
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


January 10, 2016, 04:01:46 AM #8 Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:30:27 PM by NoWon1196
I know Pm is dead but I can't let it die without just one more mod. I do plan on using the leaked content (and hopefully don't get in trouble for it) while also adding in my own clones and new alternate costumes and potentially new modes and stages. Thanks for your support guys

Post Merge: January 10, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

Sami will also be in.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on January 10, 2016, 04:01:46 AM
I know Pm is dead but I can't let it die without just one more mod. I do plan on using the leaked content (and hopefully don't get in trouble for it) while also adding in my own clones and new alternate costumes and potentially new modes and stages. Thanks for your support guys

Post Merge: January 10, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

Sami will also be in.
Just don't use the leaked content, its not yours.

Also, no one is really supporting you in this thread. Just don't do it.

January 11, 2016, 01:01:47 AM #10 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:04:16 AM by Segtendo
Sami as in SammiHusky? Hasn't he been working on Smash 4 hacking?

Also, please listen to Nano. He's a former Project M member. If he says no, then don't use their content.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seriously, Nano is wise indeed. I'd recommend listening to him about PM.

Good luck.... Keeping it under 2 GB.

January 11, 2016, 06:53:36 PM #13 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:58:44 PM by Miacis
Editing content that is not yours isn't forbidden or even discouraged in the Brawl hacking community last time I checked, so that's not really the issue there. We've never required permission for people to edit content, I don't see why we should start now.

Just, do keep in mind that the PMDT believe they've gotten in some sort of legal mess for attempting to release a new P:M version. It's hard to say whether that threat is real considering how tight-lipped they are about it, but trying to follow in those exact footsteps might not be the smartest move.

And realistically speaking, you're one person. Start small, and consider making your own content first before even envisioning game-wide projects. All this is accomplishing is setting goals that are very very disproportionate for a single person with not much of a portfolio. And making some people here [censored] bricks because P:M needs to be left alone or something.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 11, 2016, 01:01:47 AM
Sami as in SammiHusky? Hasn't he been working on Smash 4 hacking?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

January 11, 2016, 07:00:15 PM #14 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 08:53:17 PM by NoWon1196
You're right. I'll try to see if Nano can approve of this and I'll start small for now.
Also, I thought you meant Sammy over snake. I'll try to get Sammi Huskey and some other modders in on this project.

Post Merge: January 11, 2016, 07:04:01 PM[h