Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 44
Author Topic: Wii's Textures! -----Captain America --Happy 4th of July!  (Read 245974 times)
Miacis
Ex-admin
Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #390 on: December 28, 2009, 07:09:14 AM »

o_o The DasDonkey blog is going to become the new refuge for perverted SSBB players.  Tongue

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

smashmaniac2008
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #391 on: December 31, 2009, 11:51:27 AM »

are you gonna make a strapless FDL? (based off the hybrid)

shadowsquid86
    Mega Kitten

Person of Lordly Caliber

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #392 on: December 31, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »

I read the title as "NAKED Snake and Maria".

That would have been interesting...

wii
    Texture Maker
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #393 on: December 31, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »

well, i got a virus a few days ago and i got rid of it but i have no clue what the hell it did to my computer. I cant upload any files to any website without getting an IO error or something. I had a few textures i wanted to upload but i cant. This doesnt mean im gonna stop making them. I have a winter class at my college so im just gonna put them on mu SD card and upload from the computers over there. I start like Jan 6th

ValTroX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: January 07, 2010, 02:38:40 PM »

Wii, I was wondering, since they managed to remove Falcon's shoulder armor via hex, would you release a revamped version of your Flash?  It's one of my favorite textures out there Smiley

If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

wii
    Texture Maker
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #395 on: January 07, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »

Thats a good idea. Ill try to do revamps of the old textures that would look "better" with the hexed out parts. But maybe in about a week or two. Im very busy remodeling my room right now and everything in my room is a mess, my computer is disconnected so i cant work on anything right now. Any other textures you would like me to "revamp" with the new models?

devingeneral1992
    Advanced Kitten

I am Erro-*shot*

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #396 on: January 07, 2010, 07:37:18 PM »

Thats a good idea. Ill try to do revamps of the old textures that would look "better" with the hexed out parts. But maybe in about a week or two. Im very busy remodeling my room right now and everything in my room is a mess, my computer is disconnected so i cant work on anything right now. Any other textures you would like me to "revamp" with the new models?

Definitely "Toon Zelda", with the Strapless/Swordless/Sheathless/Buckleless Toon Link PAC. It's just a shame that you can't give the hat the boot as well.

Mac_Elef
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: January 08, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »

FINAAAALLLY a good Iron man. Definitely one of my favorite textures. You're amazing.

wii
    Texture Maker
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #398 on: January 08, 2010, 06:53:08 PM »

Iron Man

http://www.filefront.com/15318429/Ironman.zip/

Time to replace that old Iron Man texture you guys have and download this one. This one (in my opinion) looks way better than the current one out there. I really hate really bright colors so i made the red of this texture a dark red orange less saturated so it doesnt look so bright. I made the armor look worn out with some scratches and stuff. I played alot with the lighting textures so it wouldnt be as gy and changed the lighting texture color. Its not too noticeable but it really made a diference. This was suppose to be out days ago but my computer kinda broke and cant upload stuff now so i had to use the library computer to upload. Oh, i almost forgot, I made a few last minute changes to the textures but nothing too noticeable. I just didnt want to take the pictures again. Thanks to Jack H for the edited samus model and make sure to download War Machine at KKMM and dont be afraid to leave us a comment. Smiley

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 07:05:09 PM by wii » Logged

wii
    Texture Maker
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #399 on: January 08, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »

War Machine

http://www.filefront.com/15318441/Warmachine.zip/

Hey boys and girls. Here i am again with one of my textures. This time is not a castlevaina texture, im sure some of you were getting sick of them XD But ill have some more soon. This time is a character from comic books and the new Iron Man movie coming out this year. War Machine! This is basically a recolor of my Iron Man Texture which is posted at DasDonkey if you guys want to check it out and download. Although i said it was basically a recolor (grayscaled) i made a few changes to the costume to make it looks more like War Machine. Took me hours , most of the texture is basically playing with the lighting texture on samus to make it look metal like. I added a few colors and textures to the lighting texture and came out looking pretty good. So i hope you guys like the texture and make sure to download the Iron Man one too and replace that old one you have. I made a few last minute changes to both textures after the pictures were taken but nothing too significant. DasDonkey needs more visitors and dont be afraid to leave a comment Smiley Oh almost forgot, thanks to Jack H for the edited model pac file. Asta luego people.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #400 on: January 08, 2010, 08:47:20 PM »

Oh damn, iron man is awesome @_@

Good job as always wii

Asuka
    (@益@)ゞ
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #401 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:10 PM »

I already posted about your Ironman texture in DD, so now I will post about War Machine.

Even though it seems that it is just like a grayscale version of Ironman, I think it really looks different enough as to be considered War Machine. The red glow was a good detail.
    Actually... I think I like the War Machine version more.
    Good Job in both versions.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #402 on: January 08, 2010, 11:36:26 PM »

wow that ironman is too good to be true

vcvmajinken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #403 on: January 09, 2010, 02:58:19 AM »

Great work in Iron Man looks very realistic

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

smashmaniac2008
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #404 on: January 10, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »

can you make your Hybrid Fierce Deity Link without his strap?

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 44
    Print
    Jump to: