The KC-MM Store is now closed.

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Determined LC-DDM on April 02, 2016, 12:32:55 AM
Sometimes April Fools brings out the worst in people. :v
And then there are people who are the worst everyday.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xXDrugLover69Xx on April 02, 2016, 12:48:02 AM
And then there are people who are the worst everyday.
k
sweet
cool
bye
retired

April 02, 2016, 12:52:34 AM #47 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:14:17 AM by Miacis
All right, last refills for the night (my night, Europe timezone), as well as a bit of rebalance in prices and effects.

EDIT: A new item (Nice Cream) has been added which should be easy to afford for the poorer ones who want something more useful than a tree but don't post too often. It isn't super great on its own, but makes for a nice present. Anyone with tons of cats should focus on the more efficient Burgers, so that should leave a lot of Nice Creams for everyone else.

Knives were found a tad OP during the intense staff testing where all the Gmods were shanking each other until I ran out of knives 7 times. They are now a bit more rare and pricey.
Wooden Signs were moved up in pricetags as well, seeing as they'd be the most bothersome to clean up if abused.
Dirty Money is a bit more expensive, but will yield more kittens than before on average, and now there's a ton of them in stock.
The Burger and Random Award were also moved up a little, but now the latter will last at least a whole week~  

The award will arrive sometime tomorrow. Be sure to play nice and leave some articles to the others while I'm away~

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on April 02, 2016, 12:11:11 AM
....Also there's that kitty troll. I'm surprised it doesn't just stay as a permanent fixture to the forum at this point.
She's an indicator of shenanigans being afoot. Clearly shenanigans are not always afoot on here.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2016, 12:52:34 AM
The award will arrive sometime tomorrow. Be sure to play nice and leave some articles to the others while I'm away~
She's an indicator of shenanigans being afoot. Clearly shenanigans are not always afoot on here.

...I would beg to disagree. Unless the entire site got medicated at one point.

April 02, 2016, 01:03:30 AM #49 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:49:59 AM by BloodBerry
Al least this makes me forget about spending my remaining 50 cents on steam :v

we have come to the age where we use immature cats as currency to purchase our goods. what's next, bottle caps? screws?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I hate this.
I hate Nepeta.
And I hate you.

I hope y'all get stabbed by a cat in a back alley.

So this is what it has come to this April Fools, people wanting others to get stabbed...by a cat, wow
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

cats have always been plotting our downfall. the signs have been around us this whole time, and we've been foolish enough to believe their innocent demeanor. this forum wasn't meant for modifying brawl at all, but rather to side with the cats, and overthrow the human race as we know it!
of course, that's only a theory

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

A GAME THEORY


sorry just had to
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

I got to say that this is a little fresh for me and i kinda like how it works.


What? The shop?
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!


I stabbed Vish and drage so hard.

ah, beautiful shenanigans, turning a forum into game of "Who Has the Most Cash?"

good times.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524