The KC-MM Store is now closed.

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

A shop eh? interesting idea
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2016, 02:52:59 PM
Speaking of, the Dirty Money and Knive of Persuasion+5 items have been restocked, you gangsters.


! No longer available
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I hope this thread doesn't become a meme hell
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

April 02, 2016, 07:26:52 PM #78 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:28:03 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 02, 2016, 07:22:00 PM
I hope this thread doesn't become a meme hell
Didn't you know? KCMM is the meme.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

April 02, 2016, 09:19:50 PM #81 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:21:20 PM by Miacis
I would like to formally congratulate whoever found a way to keep buying Dirty Money until its stock went into the negatives.

As a reward for that impressive feat, the Nigerian Prince is now a tiny bit more reliable.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2016, 09:19:50 PM
I would like to formally congratulate whoever found a way to keep buying Dirty Money until its stock went into the negatives.
As a reward for that impressive feat, the Nigerian Prince is now a tiny bit more reliable.

Now that's some dirty money right there.


Pfeh. You think this thread was meme hell.

You merely adopted the meme. I was born in it, in the midst of You're The Man Now Dog. Molded by it.

I did not become a master memer until I was already a man!

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Mehh...The only game I'd rather play is "Real life". This is nothing but a kittens game.
Whatever then...

April 03, 2016, 03:50:03 PM #86 Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 05:12:48 PM by axl536
Day 3 of april fools. i had managed to become the richest member by exploiting the nigerian prince. by the time i woke up i had less than half the kittens i had the day before. lol how many doom trains were sent to me?

Well, you still seem to have a few posts, so probably not a whole lot (Doom Trains reduce posts, not kittens). But staying near the top of the ranking is a good way to get knifed a bunch.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 03, 2016, 11:29:09 PM
Well, you still seem to have a few posts, so probably not a whole lot (Doom Trains reduce posts, not kittens). But staying near the top of the ranking is a good way to get knifed a bunch.

You have brought a bad juju to this realm. People knifing others for kittens, sending trains to ruin posts, and worse of all....

April 04, 2016, 01:54:05 AM #89 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:56:31 AM by Gamidame_K
lmao this
btw can I sell my Dazzling designer award for kittens?