The KC-MM Store is now closed.

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It was more of an unfortunate joke on myself, being that Skype is annoying to keep online with my cellphone tether... Thanks for the thought though ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 05, 2016, 10:04:31 PM
It was more of an unfortunate joke on myself, being that Skype is annoying to keep online with my cellphone tether... Thanks for the thought though ^_^
Anytime! :D

I'm always thinking of everyone here!. . .Always.


:af:

April 06, 2016, 01:33:15 AM #122 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:58:22 AM by Miacis
And thus closes the shop. Seems like you all had a good time, so I'm glad we went for that this year. :)
Nepeta is gonna be leaving on her year-long break soon enough too.

Here are some final statistics for the days. The top 10 kitten holders:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The top 32:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The full items list:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Finally, the list of all the random awards given, minus LC, who bought his at the last minute.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Things I still owe people:
- A random award for LC
- A custom title for Kit
- Some sleep for myself.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 06, 2016, 01:33:15 AM
Things I still owe people:
- Some sleep for myself.

Tsk tsk. Every programmer knows that sleep is overrated. O_O

April 06, 2016, 01:45:43 AM #124 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:49:29 AM by Cascade Hellsing
Damn, I should have bought a random reward instead of changing my title. I mean I had a unique one and then for some reason I made it boring and generic.


...I want a refund! Or to go back in time!

April 06, 2016, 01:50:45 AM #125 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:53:31 AM by Miacis
To be fair, the custom title is more permanent. The random award goes away after some random amount of time. :3c

Oh, and I forgot to ask! What did you guys all do with your kittens? I'm legitimately curious. I liked throwing fish, ice cream, trees and various amounts of cats at people.

(Also, I'm not a programmer.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 06, 2016, 01:50:45 AM
To be fair, the custom title is more permanent. The random award goes away after some random amount of time. :3c
Oh, and I forgot to ask! What did you guys all do with your kittens? I'm legitimately curious. I liked throwing fish, ice cream, trees and various amounts of cats at people.
(Also, I'm not a programmer.)

...True. Although seeing how they got new designs and descriptions is sort of amazing.

As for me, I played around with some dirty money, got high off of ice cream and declared myself the ruler of you.

Snagged a fish, got a pair of trees (even though I wanted 1), gathered up some shady deals, then plopped an Arrow Sign on my Animation Station topic... for [censored]s and giggles.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 06, 2016, 02:20:12 AM
Snagged a fish, got a pair of trees (even though I wanted 1), gathered up some shady deals, then plopped an Arrow Sign on my Animation Station topic... for [censored]s and giggles.

[censored]s and giggles, the best reasons to do anything at all.

I just got a lot of dirty money and apparently the dividends were great. So much furry kitten love.

Restitution. The recovery of something that was rightfully mine, by any means necessary.

I needed to sate this pain of mine. The Phantom Pain.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: Miacis on April 06, 2016, 01:50:45 AM
To be fair, the custom title is more permanent. The random award goes away after some random amount of time. :3c

Oh, and I forgot to ask! What did you guys all do with your kittens? I'm legitimately curious. I liked throwing fish, ice cream, trees and various amounts of cats at people.

(Also, I'm not a programmer.)

Just curious, but how permanent for the custom title? :o

I bought as many "posts" as I could, cause I wanted those stars! :D

I honestly thought you were one all this time... O_O

seeing the list of top kitten holders... i got knifed so hard XD
was once the #1 spot, and i turned to #24. them's the breaks i suppose; i enjoyed the shop idea.
glad i get to keep my custom title. i take pleasure in being the owner of quite possibly the largest video game crossover pic on DA.
i look forward to next year.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

no one ever came close to the 26,000 kittens that daveybird had accumulated.

Probably because someone gave Daveybird a small loan of a million dollars twenty-six thousand kittens.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.