The KC-MM Store is now closed.

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

In the end, the shop was a bit amusing, even though all I did was play with dirty money until I got this:



Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on April 06, 2016, 10:56:19 AM
Probably because someone gave Daveybird a small loan of a million dollars twenty-six thousand kittens.

He deserved it.

Quote from: hughie on April 06, 2016, 05:19:38 AM
no one ever came close to the 26,000 kittens that daveybird had accumulated.
Well, I did when I snatched all of them and before I spent it all on more knives.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 06, 2016, 09:32:34 PM
Well, I did when I snatched all of them and before I spent it all on more knives.

[insert picture of DIO here]
you're the bugger that mugged me? can't say i'm surprised; i had an enormous bulls-eye on my kitten wallet.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524