Noah Update Version 0.1.5 [10/3/2016]

Started by NoahTehFox, June 09, 2016, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wulfy~ on October 11, 2016, 01:51:29 AM
Is there a way to "fix" the model so it works with Project M? I'd love to add it to my build but the hand paws look kinda funky.

I'm not sure how to fix it.  I'll figure it out once I get everything I want done with Noah's alpha.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Quote from: NoahTehFox on October 25, 2016, 12:10:04 AM
I'm not sure how to fix it.  I'll figure it out once I get everything I want done with Noah's alpha.
Alrighty. Thank you. c:

October 29, 2016, 01:33:12 AM #47 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:38:33 AM by NoahTehFox
New attack ideas!  I might need some help with these.  I came up with these for the month I was gone to sea:

Down - B (Evasive Drop/Evasive Counter):  Evasive Drop is done in the air, fast falling downwards so you can avoid incoming attacks.  You can interrupt with any other attack or jump after frame 18.  Evasive Counter is a counter that when hit, Noah pops up behind the attacker and can have a chance to either attack or run.  When Evasive Drop is performed and isn't interrupted before he hits the ground, he will perform Evasive Counter.

Up-B (Scythe Uppercut):  Change the Up-b in the air to the scythe, uppercut with it a few times.  On the ground, have him jump into the air and drop kick downwards, but be able to drop off the side of the stage.

Side-B (Raze):  In the air, Noah sword dives diagonally upward, much like Bayonetta's Side - B in the air in Sm4sh, but he's only able to do one.  Ground Side-B will remain as Sword Boomerang.

Neutral-B (Seige Mode/Sword Thrust): On the ground, Noah will pull his lance out and stand his ground.  You can do four different kinds of movements to dodge out of Seige Mode: side rolls, a spot dodge, or a jump.  Noah can throw his lance with B again, but it leaves him vulnerable.  In the air, Noah throws his sword forwards as a projectile.  Used to push people away from the edge when recovering.

Hopefully I can get these done, and all i'd have to do is make his little getup attacks and I'll be done!  Hooray!
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"


Good start, too bad there is no FS

Post Merge: November 30, 2016, 01:29:10 PM

Good start, too bad there is no FS
Killer Queen has already touched this signature

November 30, 2016, 02:22:08 PM #50 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:23:29 PM by ThePhantomPsychic
Quote from: paku on October 04, 2016, 12:12:34 AM
will there ever be an "Enhanced" thicc version
i sure hope so
Wait a minute! Wait a minute, Wait a minute!

I thought Noah was a guy's name this entire time... was I wrong?
(not the actual one with the profile here, the brawl character)



I have a surprise in the near future for you folks!  Strap yourselves in...  We're in for a bumpy ride!  ;3
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Quote from: NoahTehFox on December 17, 2016, 01:13:53 PM
I have a surprise in the near future for you folks!  Strap yourselves in...  We're in for a bumpy ride!  ;3
I'm looking forward to it.

"This is amazing! I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

Quote from: Black Kyurem on December 18, 2016, 12:58:37 AM
"This is amazing! I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

I'm glad, thank you! :3
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

December 21, 2016, 05:32:12 AM #57 Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 05:33:20 AM by paku
Quote from: ThePhantomPsychic on November 30, 2016, 02:22:08 PM
Wait a minute! Wait a minute, Wait a minute!

I thought Noah was a guy's name this entire time... was I wrong?
(not the actual one with the profile here, the brawl character)
I thought the Noah character was a guy as well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did Bitcoon rig that Noah model? Just curious.

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 27, 2016, 09:17:53 PM
Did Bitcoon rig that Noah model? Just curious.

Yes, he did. 
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"