Rsbe v1.20

Started by Speedy101, July 01, 2016, 06:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know if this is the right place for this but does anyone know where I can download this soundbank from years ago? Or can someone link me to the download for I pretty much need it 
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Soundbanks are regions within smashbros_sound.brsar so I'm not exactly sure what you mean but these might be what you're looking for.

Code: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61460.0
Most Brawl files: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32962.0
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!