Sonic Fighters: Reborn

Started by Infoholic, July 04, 2016, 04:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 04, 2016, 04:11:41 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:31:45 PM by <Honey>
Current Task: Replacing Brawl logos and Backgrounds

Planned Roster
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Characters Replaced
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


General Things Replaced
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Character Name: Emerald Shock
Character Visual: He's A Determined [censored]y Hedgehog
Character 3D Model (If it has one): No Sorry But Im Gonna Release a V.2 Of His Update

Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 04, 2016, 07:59:16 AM
Character Name: Emerald Shock
Character Visual: He's A Determined [censored]y Hedgehog
Character 3D Model (If it has one): No Sorry But Im Gonna Release a V.2 Of His Update

A SSBB existing model hack is even better! I've added him to the "to be added" list.


When I get at least the majority of CSS icons done I'll post a preview of the CSS layout.

I am certainly interested in this project. Not only am I amazed at how hard you're working on this, but also, I am also a Sonic fan! :)

July 04, 2016, 07:55:51 PM #6 Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 07:58:27 PM by ProjectXBros
Same Here

Post Merge: July 04, 2016, 07:58:27 PM

Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 04, 2016, 07:59:16 AM
Character Name: Emerald Shock
Character Visual: He's A Determined [censored]y Hedgehog
Character 3D Model (If it has one): No Sorry But Im Gonna Release a V.2 Of His Update


On Emerald Heres The Edit On his Visual
Character Visual: He's A Determined Confident Hedgehog

Quote from: windhunter7 on July 04, 2016, 03:56:54 PM
I am certainly interested in this project. Not only am I amazed at how hard you're working on this, but also, I am also a Sonic fan! :)
Thanks!

Also I put a preview of the current CSS layout.

Nice CSS Layout Just Like Sonic Smash Bros Btw Shoud You Use The SOLAR Blaze Over Marth?

July 06, 2016, 07:51:17 AM #9 Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:57:34 AM by Sonic and Honey Rule
Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 06, 2016, 02:56:48 AM
Nice CSS Layout Just Like Sonic Smash Bros Btw Shoud You Use The SOLAR Blaze Over Marth?

Thanks! I'm actually importing Storm the Albatross over Marth and I made a CSS icon for him, I can't remember where I put it though.

Quote from: Sonic and Honey Rule on July 06, 2016, 07:51:17 AM
Thanks! I'm actually importing Storm the Albatross over Marth and I made a CSS icon for him, I can't remember where I put it though.

oh alright

good luck on this it look really nice so far. :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Neon green is the name, modding is my game

A project thread actually showing progress?! We don't see this everyday, try not to let it die.

July 09, 2016, 04:19:27 AM #14 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:51:48 AM by Sonic and Honey Rule
Quote from: Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy) on July 08, 2016, 05:55:42 PM
good luck on this it look really nice so far. :)
Ahhh, thanks!

Quote from: super ng bros on July 08, 2016, 08:28:50 PM
You could put slick over olimar:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31598
I actually have Scourge over Olimar, just need to make the CSS icon when I find a good picture. I can still try to add Slick in if you want.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 08, 2016, 10:12:21 PM
A project thread actually showing progress?! We don't see this everyday, try not to let it die.
I'll try to update it as much as possible.

EDIT: Hey, was wondering, does anyone know of a rel I can use to port a Sonic mod over Captain Falcon? I tried to use the one with the Perfect Sonic Port pack, but for some reason the rel has no file extension and when I add the .rel it breaks the game.