Sonic Fighters: Reborn

Started by Infoholic, July 04, 2016, 04:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey so any more characters wanted in?

do you need more ideas for mor characters?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


how about Tikal, flashy rose, or tiara from super smash sisters?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy) on July 19, 2016, 08:03:09 PM
how about Tikal, flashy rose, or tiara from super smash sisters?
I already have Tikal (if you mean Tikal the echidna), but I can add Flashy Rose and Tiara!



Sorry for the late reply! I got pretty busy. It's going slow, but fine.

Oh Alright I Got Some Honey Cosmetics For You.

Hey guys, it's Honey here . It's been a long time since I've visited the forums, I'm going to explain a few things.

Around the time period I started this project, many personal issues arose, specifically with my OCD. Slowly, but surely, it started to overcome my life and I was unable to work on anything, which included this project. When the new year, 2017 at the time, came around I was focused on getting my life together. I succeeded, but I had to let go of many things for my health.

I'm currently in a better state and would like to know if there is any interest in this project still, if so I will continue to the best of my abilities.



Yeah, this mod looks like it could be something interesting. I once tried to make a mod out of only Sonic characters, but that eventually just turned into PokeZonic.

Yeah, go for it! Even if nobody's interested, you'll have fun in making it! ;)

Thank you for the support <3

Complete revamp of the thread has been made, all progress scrapped. I'm currently going to focus on restructuring Brawl's layout and design before I move on to characters, name has also been changed.