[WIP] DarkWolf's Stupid, but Awesome Characters?! (Idea thread for now)

Started by DarkWolf4564, July 04, 2016, 12:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think about this Thread?

This Thread is Amazing! :happy:
2 (18.2%)
Cool... :vyse:
1 (9.1%)
Looks Interesting. :)
4 (36.4%)
Meh, I'm not sure... :/
1 (9.1%)
I don't like it... :>.>:
0 (0%)
Why are you even doing this?! *facepalm*
1 (9.1%)
We Don't Need This! :rage:
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11



This Thread is going to have Stupid, Or Doesn't make any sense Characters. Really Unique PSAs, Awesome Animations, & Awesome Cosmetics...!

I'm going to try my best to make them Unique, and
not just some clone character.
And to answer the question "Why are you doing this?!"... Is to prove that some Stupid, Or Doesn't make any sense "Characters" can be unique & awesome. Except for Shrek. He's just plain out stupid for smash. Sorry, not sorry for the people who picked him in the Smash Ballot.

As of right now I don't have any characters to show you, but I'll just put out some Information about the characters that I'm going to make.

Before we start, I want to give a shout out to StupidMarioFan1 for Inspiring me to make my own hacks!




Characters that I'm going to make, or have Ideas for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Characters' Possible Movesets:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bonnie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



BB/Balloon Boy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Foxy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Chica:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Freddy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Golden Freddy/Fredbear:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Golden Bonnie/Springtrap:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Plushies:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Puppet/Marionette:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Baby (Sister Location):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



MatPat/TheGameTheorists:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Markiplier:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Jacksepticeye:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wade/LordMinion777:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bob/Muyskerm:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



TheRPGMinx/MangaMinx:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Dlive22891:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Smosh?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pewds/Pewdiepie?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Steve/Alex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Creeper:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Zombie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Skeleton:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Spider?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Steven Quartz Universe:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Garnet:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pearl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Amethyst:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lapis:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Peridot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Connie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pictures (Mostly Empty, Creeper & Steve are the only ones for now):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bonnie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BB/Balloon Boy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Foxy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chica:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Freddy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Golden Freddy/Fredbear:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Golden Bonnie/Springtrap:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Plushies:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Puppet/Marionette:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Baby (Sister Location):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



(Youtube Francise)
MatPat/TheGameTheorists:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Markiplier:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jacksepticeye:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wade/LordMinion777:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bob/Muyskerm:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TheRPGMinx/MangaMinx:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dlive22891:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



(Minecraft Francise)
Steve/Alex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Creeper:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zombie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Skeleton:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spider:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



(Steven Universe Francise)
Steven Quartz Universe:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Garnet:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pearl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Amethyst:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lapiz:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peridot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Connie:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




WIP Spoiler (AKA, WIP Models)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Characters Released (Empty):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Packs Released (Empty):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Collabs/People that help me with such Hacks:
Nobody!  :af:
For now... I'm pretty sure some people is going to help me with these.  :vyse:


Here's what I might need help on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Hey, guess what?! This is my First Somewhat "Professional" Thread!  :yay:


Announcement: When will I get a new computer! >:(

:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

I see a lot of ideas and plans, but nothing to show what you are capable of. I don't want to sound rude, but you probably won't get any attention unless you can show that you are capable of creating/importing these models.



That said, while I'm not a fan of his stuff, I would get a big kick out of seeing MatPuff/JigglyPat, with or without custom moves.
Click for my stuff:


Oh, hey look! It's my favorite guy! :kdance:

Anyways I'm still trying to figure out how/which character to make first... And it's hard to do stuff without WiFi on my laptop. (I use my laptop a lot more than my computer.)

Note: I'm not very good at animating, but I'll try my best at modelling & if I can't do it, I'll have to collab with some people.

I also need some PSA/Moveset Ideas, so I'll know what to do when I'm making them. I might upload the models first.
If you got some ideas, then let me know.

My birthday is coming pretty soon btw... This Friday.   ._.


It feels like I'm forgetting something to say... But I don't know what.
:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

You're gonna need alot of help if you're gonna make all of those characters...  Let alone one character...

There's alot of work to be had with said characters if you're gonna make a moveset with them...  I'm getting a taste of how daunting it could be...

At least this isn't MUGEN where you have to draw out EVERY SINGLE SPRITE....  UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH





Good luck, tho.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

You're probably right... And ahhhh... Mugen, the game that I was playing for half a year. Had lots of fun. I was going to try and make a character in there, but then I realized how much work I needed to do. I didn't do it...  :af:
:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

Quote from: DarkWolf4564 on July 19, 2016, 06:22:23 PM
You're probably right... And ahhhh... Mugen, the game that I was playing for half a year. Had lots of fun. I was going to try and make a character in there, but then I realized how much work I needed to do. I didn't do it...  :af:
I hope that's not an indication of how this topic will turn out. :P

The good thing about model hacks is that you can make custom models without making custom movesets if the rigging is the same. Even if you don't make any PSAs, you can still get the model completed.
Click for my stuff:


Announcement: Well... I'm broke... I got nothing to work with, and this computer that I'm using now, is sloooooow. All I can do on this computer is watch youtube... Plus School...  ._. :(  :srs:
:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

RECOLOR IDEAS:
Make Funtime Foxy a Reskin of Foxy and Make Mangled Foxy as a Reskin for Mangle
Friend Code for SSB4: 3626-0784-8669 (J8-Bit)
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcx1whZYTDfxg5aZN9iWsg

This is pretty cool! Hey, are you open for requests? I am looking for a modeler to help me out on my project for fighters. I can tell you here or PM you if possible.

Wooow, I've been offline for so long. Maybe because I got no feedback. I never get feedback, and it sucks, cause I want some feedback! Anyways, time to answer a couple questions. (I meant to do this a long time ago.)

Quote from: orangequilavaburst29 on October 07, 2016, 04:49:11 PM
RECOLOR IDEAS:
Make Funtime Foxy a Reskin of Foxy and Make Mangled Foxy as a Reskin for Mangle
Great Idea! Also, I wonder if you can edit the hit box per skin...? (Anybody can answer this)

Quote from: Russell_SSB on October 07, 2016, 11:41:14 PM
This is pretty cool! Hey, are you open for requests? I am looking for a modeler to help me out on my project for fighters. I can tell you here or PM you if possible.
Short version - No, & No...
Long version - No, I'm not accepting any requests cause I have lots of my own stuff to work on. If you know what I mean.
No, cause the same thing as the one above... (If you already found a modeler before I got to write this down, then awesome...! ;D   If not, keep trying, or try and learn it yourself... Ok, that sounded mean, but I got nothing else to say, so...    *Awkward Cheerful Dance*  :kdance:)   
:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

It's possible to edit hitboxes depending on costume, if that's what you're looking for.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Yeah, that's what I saying (Skins/Costumes, it's kinda the same thing)... But how?
:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: DarkWolf4564 on November 23, 2016, 04:53:41 PM
Wooow, I've been offline for so long. Maybe because I got no feedback. I never get feedback, and it sucks, cause I want some feedback! Anyways, time to answer a couple questions. (I meant to do this a long time ago.)
Great Idea! Also, I wonder if you can edit the hit box per skin...? (Anybody can answer this)
Short version - No, & No...
Long version - No, I'm not accepting any requests cause I have lots of my own stuff to work on. If you know what I mean.
No, cause the same thing as the one above... (If you already found a modeler before I got to write this down, then awesome...! ;D   If not, keep trying, or try and learn it yourself... Ok, that sounded mean, but I got nothing else to say, so...    *Awkward Cheerful Dance*  :kdance:)   
Thanks though! :)