FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
It could go over Ike as well. The cosmetics are probably gonna be in the next version.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

How do I add him as a separate character? I'd prefer that route. Much appreciated for the help! :)

I actually don't know much about that, to be honest, which is why I had someone else help me out. I wasn't able to do so because I'm using USB to mod, and it doesn't work very well. However, there is a tutorial to doing so, which is BrawlEx.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I've placed Cloud over Ike just to test him out. Works fine except for his jab. Only if I hit someone will I sometimes be able to get the second hit of the jab to work. I cannot get the third jab hit to start. Seems to be an awful lot of input lag.

if you are using project m use the pm version for full compatibility


There's also a PM BrawlEx version, too. It has a video showing it as well. The sword sound effects will be worked on soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAZnAr2gAFs&t=2s
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Ohh I hadn't used that version because of the sword fixes. I'll get on that!

I was trying to put this cloud on smash bros infinite 3.0 and every time I try to play with four people it doesn't work it works on training but not on 4 player smash?

I haven't encountered this issue, actually...it must have something to do with the pack, because it might be glitchy, otherwise it could be filesize issues.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I got it fixed just had to redownload and put it back sorry about that

Using the PM BrawlEx version now and the only major glitch I can find is that if Cloud does his B+Up with limit fully charged, he can hover in mid air as long as you hold B+Up

Yeah, I think many has encountered this issue as well. It should be fixed in the next version, luckily. Thanks for the pointer!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet but Clouds Model gets all wonky when the "GAME" appears once match ends. It only happens when the game slows down for the slight few seconds. You'll notice this more when someone grabs a Slow Timer item against him. Other than that, this Project turned out great!

I think this is due to some of his ported animations. It happens with any model. These might have to be re-ported in order for animations to be balanced in slow-mo.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy