The Smash 3Plus Project - Vote

Started by Zarks, September 02, 2016, 03:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Character would you like to Revive?

Pichu
Dr.. Mario
Young Link
September 02, 2016, 03:04:19 AM Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:36:32 AM by Zarks






- What happens when you combine Smash Bros | Melee | Brawl | Smash Bros Wiiu & 3ds ? -

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







I acttally had the same exact idea for both a vbrawl and project m pack. Do you mind if I grant you guys ideas of costumes, stages, or characters?

Neat! BTW there are a few spelling errors on one of your banners - "Whe are recluiting - join us" shouldn't that say we are recruiting?

Dead?
"If I add a signature, then it looks like I'm not new to the forums, right?" - Me