Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Coding-Related Request  (Read 2535 times)
hypernuke
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 05, 2016, 08:35:44 AM »

This may sound desperate, but can someone make a code for Brawl to go, like 8x faster than the normal? I am using Dolphin and want to play at full speed in 1080p, or at least 720p. In order to play have 3/4 the speed of Brawl, i have to turn the quality to the lowest, and disable a bunch of settings. Can someone please make a code for all really terrible intel graphics cards out there?

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 01:09:28 PM »

This may sound desperate, but can someone make a code for Brawl to go, like 8x faster than the normal? I am using Dolphin and want to play at full speed in 1080p, or at least 720p. In order to play have 3/4 the speed of Brawl, i have to turn the quality to the lowest, and disable a bunch of settings. Can someone please make a code for all really terrible intel graphics cards out there?

all that will do is cause you to fry your comp. if it can't handle it, there won't really be much point in throwing more data at it. a code can't fix hardware limitations. i'd recommend getting a 4-8 core cpu at least an i5. most graphics cards will work fine. as a rule of thumb, your computer needs to be 5x faster then the thing you are emulating.

hypernuke
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 03:15:06 PM »

Ok then thanks

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: